M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

They way she?s rocking and bouncing to this damn piano dddccncncncnccjcjc

Young

fedswatchin

Young

Lil Laiyah talking bout some o Lord sbdbdbdbdbddd

I can?t with ha  :plzstop:

AIDS

Young

ya rock muh world.

olml

right next to rockos child support payments

Young

Rxxf

October 23, 2017, 03:55:47 PM #3055 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 03:56:01 PM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
Quote from: Young on October 23, 2017, 03:23:38 PM
Laiyah omg awww!!

Monica, this voice
Goodness
Get this woman to a vocal coach
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Opposites Attract.

She needs a new single. I?ve played out JRFM.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteR&B singer Monica has always been about her family and has found ways to balance between her husband, children and career. The few times she is away from her family, Monica is usually with her girls Tiny Harris and Latocha Scott from #Xscape. Tiny is also the godmother to her daughter Laiyah.

"One thing about being from Atlanta is that we have a genuine support for each other and a genuine love for each other," Monica says of Tiny and LaTocha who she?ll be joining on tour later this year. "So when you have that type of history, it makes working together so much easier."

Speaking of being from Atlanta, when it comes to working with the ladies of the #RealHousewivesOfAtlanta, Miss Monica is not trying to be a victim of editing, chile! She says in order to join any type of show she?d have to be an executive producer so that she can see what will be depicted and HOW!

"I would only join a show that I could also be executive producer of because what my children see me do is important to me," says Monica. "I would only be on a show where I could see everything before it airs and be a full participant in what it means."

You can merge the thread if need be...

ya rock muh world.

October 23, 2017, 04:16:41 PM #3059 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:19:50 PM by swirl
n

girl you admitted to bashing ghan's skull in

trust the gorls know you're no georgia mango