M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Stan for your Queens

Ghetto black bitch

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Did she complete her CNA certification

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Yeah the fans keep up a lot of shit.... All of us included

Blackpantha

Quote from: VirgoMind on July 17, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on July 16, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: BranLover on July 16, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Love what she said here. Makes me believe it?s the fans who keep up mess.
[instagram]

She just called Bran an Amazing Person. She?s always shown respect to Bran as a singer but this is different.  I wonder if they legit are cool now or something. Monica is a lot of things but, I highly doubt she would be THAT fake.

54K views. This person explained more in detail, that Brandy was recently approached to sell her rights to the song and other songs and she declined.

I heard about this. Someone wants to buy her catalog. The Dream just did a deal like this too.  Hmmm makes sense.

I feel so terrible for those horrible things I've said about Monica. I love her music even her So, so much.

I'm so sorry Monica

:omgwatshappening:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Blackpantha on July 17, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
[instagram]

She just called Bran an Amazing Person. She?s always shown respect to Bran as a singer but this is different.  I wonder if they legit are cool now or something. Monica is a lot of things but, I highly doubt she would be THAT fake.

54K views. This person explained more in detail, that Brandy was recently approached to sell her rights to the song and other songs and she declined.

I heard about this. Someone wants to buy her catalog. The Dream just did a deal like this too.  Hmmm makes sense.

I feel so terrible for those horrible things I've said about Monica. I love her music even her So, so much.

I'm so sorry Monica

Monica knew it wasnt about her  and thats prolly why she didnt bother to entertain it

Blackpantha

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 17, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
[instagram]

I'm so sorry Monica

Monica knew it wasnt about her  and thats prolly why she didnt bother to entertain it

I'm so happy that there's beef between them two.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Blackpantha on July 17, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
[instagram]

I'm so sorry Monica

Young

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 17, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
[instagram]

I'm so sorry Monica

mxndndbddfbfbfvdbvvddvd

Scott.

Quote from: Saeed. on July 16, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
Why is it so hard to believe Monica can be a genuinely sweet person who shows love? Why is it so hard to believe people can mature?

I really believe there has been a rift between the girls in the past however, I do believe that with all of Brandy?s legal battles it?s caused her to be more expressive and vocal. I even came for her tonight and without fully knowing context and even now I can?t say I fully know details of what?s occurring behind the scenes. I am of the school that Bran really be wise with her "shade" and at the same time people will believe what they want and that?s the territory with having a platform such as Brandy and Monica?s. It is nice to see Mo show love though. I hope Bran can do the same in the future.

To me, these people want them to have conflict. If Monica were out here taking all these shots without no tea being spilled they would?ve drug her ass lol

Blackpantha

Quote from: L0NZ. on July 17, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
[instagram]

I'm so sorry Monica

It's island talk. Drink some coconut water.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Rxxf

BRANDY

Monika

[instagram]

oh no! You know what? I had a feeling about this. I feel like something fishy is going on around Bran. I will be praying for her. Sometimes, I wish Brandy wasn't in the industry. Somwtimes I wish she would leave.
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 10:27:41 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 16, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Sorry Brandy.
:stressed:

She should?ve clarified what she was shading tho.

:hmph:
bnnnnnnnnnnn
The way she went about her business and punched to the studio. No one ever believes her anyway

Remember when most of y?all TOLD her she was pregnant and a lying ass bitch? Whew
:blessed:
fuckin' dead at how Brandy just went on about ha business!  :blessed:
Yahudah