M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha

I'm glad this rona is making Queen rest her voice. Her problem is she does too many shows a month. At least 5 or 6 and that's year round. She's gonna come back stronger than ever vocally 

b7

April 01, 2020, 11:30:36 PM #13546 Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:31:05 PM by 1RIG
Yeah i think most of America needed a break from their respective jobs and daily tasks Tbh

i just wish it didn't take a global crisis for it to happen

Young

Quote from: Alpha on April 01, 2020, 11:19:47 PM
I'm glad this rona is making Queen rest her voice. Her problem is she does too many shows a month. At least 5 or 6 and that's year round. She's gonna come back stronger than ever vocally

I'm really excited for that too !!

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on April 01, 2020, 11:30:36 PM
Yeah i think most of America needed a break from their respective jobs and daily tasks Tbh

i just wish it didn't take a global crisis for it to happen

GLOCK

Quote from: Alpha on April 01, 2020, 11:19:47 PM
:plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

An hour set 5/6 times a month is not is not that much :kii: 

Sovereign.

There's a fucking pandemic going on and y'all nappy headed ass niggas talking about resting some mediocre ass vocals? :dead: 

b7

Bsbdhhdjfjfjcjfnnfnfnc he did not mean it like that 

GLOCK

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 01, 2020, 11:57:00 PM
There's a fucking pandemic going on and y'all nappy headed ass niggas talking about resting some mediocre ass vocals? :dead:
it's really baffling