:rudone:

Started by FlowerBomb, July 13, 2019, 06:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

When it comes to money I believe in BALANCE. Same with diet.

Live comfortable within your means. I like nice things but I also save my coins too.

I recently bought an iphone 8 on sale. I could have easily got an iphone x but I didn't think the the $500 difference was worth it.

I like certain brands and will buy their mid range instead of their top range items.

I am saving up to buy an apartment so I am sensible but not mean to myself.

I go on holiday twice a year. I could afford to go four times but twice is enough and I will stay in 4/5 star hotels but the cheaper 4/5 star hotels.

ophababes.

them plain tshirts could be thousands of dollars cuz they made outta the skin of baby ostriches or some shit. ppl just be fckn talking

Bentley. HARRIS!

Is Tyrese retarded?

all of the stuff he named appreciates in value :dead:

stop talking bout us! they buying land and houses! starting businesses! see!
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Bentley. HARRIS!

dumb str8 blck men need to be either put in chains and sold back into slavery or killed tbh

I'm sick of the shit. they have no awareness of life, other ppl, or how it all works together

this fool really sat there and listed ASSETS to combat frivolous spending

imagine being this fckn DUMB :plzstop: :plzstop:

jtwoeleven

The median net worth of black households is set to fall to zero by 2053. I think it'll happen before that. There are some black folks who are trying to live a Cosby show life but with Good times finances.

What these memes often don't tell, is how these people were put into a position to attain great wealth.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Twitter User on July 13, 2019, 09:19:04 AM
And many who do try to start a conversation on financial literacy on social media do it by posting condescending, nonsensical ass memes
People will be too distracted by being offended that they won't even chat about it with you.
That's assuming that you even care about the community like that, and aren't just looking for a "hear ye hear ye" moment.
Nipsey did it in a way that seemed so genuine and helpful. :stressed:

Cowboy Nine

July 13, 2019, 12:31:37 PM #21 Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:32:09 PM by Nine
Quote from: Mount Everest. on July 13, 2019, 09:34:13 AM
And oh... Yea. Spending money you dont have on ANYTHING is a no. Not limited to clothing n mess
!!!

yeah.

Living within your means >>

If your means are being able to buy Gucci and Fendi then more power to ya.

Cowboy Nine