TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

leftout

Why is this the Brandy thread that doesn't get locked...

I swear y'all are so disrespectful to her. Basically egging Piggly Wriggly on. After I get done dragging him on a new Twitter account since he blocked my last one, I'm comin for y'all

brocka4life

Y'all use any and every opportunity to try and drag Brandy.

I really wish the Starz stayed out of matters they don't know the facts about where it concerns her.

Somebody said release music and shut up? That is so rude and disrespectful. She is a person before anything else. And I have a feeling that a lot of her friendships end because just want to be around her for what she can do for them. It's sad.

I'm not saying she's innocent, but I'm not about to pass judgement on some shit I don't know about. Some of y'all really need to find something to do with your lives before you wake up one, you're 40 and realize you still haven't gotten new Brandy music. There's a whole world out there. Go explore it. Or at the least, go play in traffic.

MAY

Quote from: MrMoon on December 30, 2016, 03:55:45 PM
GHAN... You are BRANDY.
Like da fuck... I would not even BOTHER to answer.

Just ignore that fat ass moose.

!!!

He's a nobody. A tag-a-long type gorl that LATCHES onto celebs hoping for a break.

She needs to pay this fag dust. Any response is just giving him the much needed attention he wants.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Damnation on December 30, 2016, 05:31:25 PM
Why is this the Brandy thread that doesn't get locked...

I swear y'all are so disrespectful to her. Basically egging Piggly Wriggly on. After I get done dragging him on a new Twitter account since he blocked my last one, I'm comin for y'all

yes get them

queen shouldnt have to stay silent to these online haters
and she shouldnt have to entertain no bullshit with Lateica
and she shouldnt be villianized cause she defends herself and clapback

the fags just want new music and and want her scalped because they didnt get it
and thats conditional love and its not right

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MAY

And of course he brings up Bey to be messy. Tryna get Brandy lashed by the HIVe.

Kaeli.

sss

Still tryna grasp why THIS is the final straw with Bran. She didn't even do anything this time. :dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 30, 2016, 05:48:37 PM
sss

Still tryna grasp why THIS is the final straw with Bran. She didn't even do anything this time. :dead:

m

Did you read all his tweets? There's clearly more going on than we see.

Mrd0ndada

December 30, 2016, 05:52:16 PM #146 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:52:33 PM by Mrd0ndada
They talked & it's all good... now Brandy is at a amusement park unbothered
🙄

MAY

yummy

Quote from: pettypatty on December 30, 2016, 04:45:54 PM
Quote from: Marg. on December 30, 2016, 04:44:11 PM
I'm so glad Bey doesn't come out and publicly praise these gurs because they're all fake, phony and jealous.

:guys:

d

did somebody delete that post

Kaeli.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on December 30, 2016, 05:51:43 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on December 30, 2016, 05:48:37 PM
sss

m

Did you read all his tweets? There's clearly more going on than we see.

and we don't what happened so again...

Why is this the final straw  :omgwatshappening: