So she did put on weight?

Started by Gilgamesh., May 02, 2023, 11:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

https://youtube.com/shorts/U-2weQq9BkU?feature=share

And she looks so old now, all that salt and sugar drying the life outta sis   :uhh:

ophababes.

vvcccccc am sorry but she looks a MESS now

:usureuok:

dangerous

May 02, 2023, 11:47:56 AM #2 Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:52:55 AM by if you had my love
She does look very different

but I think a lot of people aren't considering that 3 things have changed about her at once

Not just the weight gain, but she is going more natural now . Got rid of the bundles and looks like she's toned down the makeup a lot as well.

Those three things combined are almost guaranteed to drastically "age" someone  her age  .

If it were just the weight gain and nothing else , it wouldn't be as shocking to people - optically .

Imo

Gilgamesh.

I actually agree cause she used to give a slight Tokyo Toni tea :plzstop:

dangerous

May 02, 2023, 12:05:32 PM #4 Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 12:10:10 PM by if you had my love
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 02, 2023, 11:53:29 AMI actually agree cause she used to give a slight Tokyo Toni tea :plzstop:

!!!

No shade but if a lot of the gorls stripped down to just a washed face tea they would gag their audiences too.

She's actually been handling all the criticism very gracefully

But I think that's cuz at the end of the day she still has a husband to hold her at night and tell her she's sexy after she logs offline .

He seems very supportive of her

I'm sure that helps

Amazing

Oh my GAWD! What happened sis?

:shook:

ReVon

Quote from: faded love on May 02, 2023, 12:05:32 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 02, 2023, 11:53:29 AMI actually agree cause she used to give a slight Tokyo Toni tea :plzstop:

!!!

No shade but if a lot of the gorls stripped down to just a washed face tea they would gag their audiences too.

She's actually been handling all the criticism very gracefully

But I think that's cuz at the end of the day she still has a husband to hold her at night and tell her she's sexy after she logs offline .

He seems very supportive of her

I'm sure that helps

THIS SHIT JUST MADE ME BUST OUT LAUGHING. THE ACCURACY  :roflmao:  :dead:

Marilyn

May 04, 2023, 03:26:56 AM #7 Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 03:28:18 AM by Marilyn
Hope she's giving her self a lot of grace at this time. Weight gain is one of the most depressing things.

Marilyn

May 04, 2023, 03:27:35 AM #8 Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 03:32:58 AM by Marilyn
Hope she's giving her self a lot of grace at this time. Weight gain is one of the most depressing

Kaeli.