Started by Paco, September 30, 2015, 01:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paco

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2430186-reid2.html  << the case

"Financial struggles also dominated their lives. Prior to the release of TLC?s
first album in February 1992, TLC had no revenue streams other than what was
provided under their contracts with Pebbles? companies. Pursuant to the
Publishing Agreement, TLC received an advance of $10,000, paid in monthly
installments ($833.33 per month) to be split among the three members. Per Chilli?s
letter agreement with the group, she received only $153.33 per month ($38.33 per
week), while Tionne and Lisa each received $340 per month ($85 per week). But
even these tiny amounts were reduced, as Pebbles docked portions of these advances
from the group members for cursing or other violations of Pebbles? rules."

WOW! Pebbles was a BITCH

Cowgirl

Quote from: Zankou. on September 30, 2015, 01:17:43 PM
So where's the album
Right! I see they learned a few tricks from Pebbles on how to scheme people.

Paco

September 30, 2015, 01:22:05 PM #4 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:23:05 PM by The Wolfgang Paco
They just got off tour last month. They were touring the entire summer. The campaign just ended in March. The album is coming soon. They already updated the fans on it. :-)

We all know, especially us Brandy fans, that artists dont record albums in just one month. How many delays have we've gotten from B? Lets stay focused on the subject at hand here.

Buy The Stars✨

So where's the album

you cant rush an album luv.. IF they had dropped an album 1 month after the kickstarter ended you PHAGS would be DRAAGGGGGING talking about how they didnt put any effort into the album .. how can you do an album in a month etc

so give them time. 

Cowboy Nine

Paco

Reading this entire thing makes me look at these women like true soldiers. Even after all of that, and even now, they still continue to do what they love simply because they LOVE doing it. Clearly they were never in it for the money, because it was NEVER there. SMH. Come thru Tionne and Chilli!

Zankou.

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on September 30, 2015, 01:28:04 PM
So where's the album

you cant rush an album luv.. IF they had dropped an album 1 month after the kickstarter ended you PHAGS would be DRAAGGGGGING talking about how they didnt put any effort into the album .. how can you do an album in a month etc

so give them time.

B

&#8743; &#8744; &#8745; &#8746;

Cowgirl

AIDS!

Cowgirl

Quote from: RED on September 30, 2015, 02:38:23 PM
Quote from: BowDown on September 30, 2015, 02:37:18 PM
I still want my fuckin $20 back.
so you donated and didn't know who they were?
Of course I know who they are, I'm a fan of their singles, kinda 90's legends and stuff. I may drag them for being broke and stuff but only when people try to come for Bey's Child to lift them up..