Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 02, 2018, 07:35:52 AM
Quote from: Vibrant on March 02, 2018, 05:50:40 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 02, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 02, 2018, 04:32:20 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 01, 2018, 07:42:21 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 01, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
All of them slay vocally, no doubt. But it's just something about Toni that connects with you instantly.
I agree. It's her tone. So amazing.

Her tone is AMAZING. Her mutters >>> some of these girls wailing at the top of her lungs.

However, to say she "connects with you more" is subjective. I don't connect with Beyonce's voice at all but clearly there are millions of people that feel differently.

Yeah, it is subjective. It's just something about her voice that pulls you in.  :stressed:

And I don't connect with Bey's voice either, King.  :sistas:
hehe me neither   :suplol:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
ddddddddddd

#Mu7

Toni Braxton fucking sings!! I think vocally people try to discount her too often......

She certainly sings R&B better than most she gives me what Brandy gives me in the vain of that she EMOTES her ass off

Lazarus

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 02, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
Lol alot of ppul arent seeking to "connect" vocallywith an artist that is also subjective as well

If im boppin to britney its not for vocals its cause the song is hot and i like it

Vocals arent always the focus for u to jam and like something

That's cool.

Ma Lo

Toni emotes really well and knows how to tell a story with her vocals and music .

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on March 02, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
Toni Braxton fucking sings!! I think vocally people try to discount her too often......

She certainly sings R&B better than most she gives me what Brandy gives me in the vain of that she EMOTES her ass off
I agree. I've always likened Brandy to Toni in my mind.  Their voices just tap into sumn for me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw