Oh hell no im calling fucking CPS

Started by Kaeli., May 08, 2020, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 08, 2020, 04:54:41 PM
This is somewhat why white men have more confidence then black men.

I'm sure this moment of fun didn't define his sexuality. He prolly wasn't even thinking of anything besides having fun with his sister.

She has now told him what he was doing is gay.  I bet you anything he becomes confused.

Confused ppl don't really know if they're gay or str8. They never got that luxury because family or society chose for them.

I hate black women like her that are raising black men. And ppl can't figure out what the real problem with black men as a whole is. It's being raised by sheboons like this

Kalifornia.

That's literally all he was doing. Having fun with his sis.

Amazing

What's wrong with this? :disgusted:

It's just normal brotherly love.  :disgusted:

Dr Naomi Campbell

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 08, 2020, 05:01:33 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 08, 2020, 04:54:41 PM
This is somewhat why white men have more confidence then black men.

I'm sure this moment of fun didn't define his sexuality. He prolly wasn't even thinking of anything besides having fun with his sister.

She has now told him what he was doing is gay.  I bet you anything he becomes confused.

Confused ppl don't really know if they're gay or str8. They never got that luxury because family or society chose for them.

I hate black women like her that are raising black men. And ppl can't figure out what the real problem with black men as a whole is. It's being raised by sheboons like this

Dr Naomi Campbell

Security comes from self confidence self esteem and black men have theirs knocked and dragged from birth in so many ways :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Black people are just damaged.

I pray for my people.

Amazing

This is how you get thick skin bbys.

Amazing

This is how we do in African households. My parents didn't even hit me. They used to get my older brothers and sisters to keep us in check.

Dr Naomi Campbell

ton

fag my dad don't even give a shit about homosexuality and hes straight from Kenya

cracker. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ton on May 08, 2020, 05:19:23 PM
fag my dad don't even give a shit about homosexuality and hes straight from Kenya

cracker.
!!!!
I don't think I've even heard the word "Gay" from my dad before

Seashell

Amazing

cracker.

That is very unusual.  :unsure:

Amazing

Quote from: Jayd' on May 08, 2020, 05:20:30 PM

cracker.
!!!!
I don't think I've even heard the word "Gay" from my dad before

They like to pretend it doesn't exist but they definitely don't approve.