Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: martian on January 01, 2016, 01:50:06 PM
Quote from: chocolateasparagus on January 01, 2016, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: martian on January 01, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: chocolateasparagus on January 01, 2016, 01:40:26 PM
Anyone notice Ryan press as a producer? As well as Scooter Braun ? Very interesting people working on this project.

I was wondering is Ryan Press was involved at all, interesting to know that he is. Who is Scooter Braun?

He manages Justin Beiber, Ariana Grande, Carly Rar Jepsen, and Tori Kelly. He has a joint venture with Usher too. He does a lot in the entertainment business.
Interesting. I like this. This sounds good.

I want to know about this joint venture with Usher.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBMG

Annie

Not everyone is going to like it, just as some people didn't go to Broadway.. I don't know it is cute, but it feels like maybe this could've been a success in the 90s or ten years ago. Maybe it is the sitcom thing I am not used to anymore.i need someone funny like Countess, the jokes weren't really funny and that laugh track made it annoying. Excited about the new track tho!

/.\

Phantom

Quote from: itsMista on January 01, 2016, 01:26:59 PM
It was a joke. Just like we joke about Mon sales being 7k on her board. It's just making humor out of a rocky situation. You guys are so  sensitive , geez.

Faggot selling 30K and performing in bowling alleys is what you call a rocky situation. Your OWN TV show with billboards all over the country is a book. Beat it you trolling idiot.

GLOCK

Quote from: NexTae on January 01, 2016, 01:46:14 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 01, 2016, 01:41:43 PM
Guys can u tell me the app to download to watch the show?

BETnow but you have to enter your cable provider and stuff.
Try the FB link Ray posted.
Thx guys

martian

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 01, 2016, 01:57:03 PM
Quote from: martian on January 01, 2016, 01:50:06 PM
Quote from: chocolateasparagus on January 01, 2016, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: martian on January 01, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: chocolateasparagus on January 01, 2016, 01:40:26 PM
Anyone notice Ryan press as a producer? As well as Scooter Braun ? Very interesting people working on this project.

I was wondering is Ryan Press was involved at all, interesting to know that he is. Who is Scooter Braun?

He manages Justin Beiber, Ariana Grande, Carly Rar Jepsen, and Tori Kelly. He has a joint venture with Usher too. He does a lot in the entertainment business.
Interesting. I like this. This sounds good.

I want to know about this joint venture with Usher.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBMG
Thanks. That being said, I like that these connections are in her camp in some way. This all sounds very promising

Sovereign.

It's 'ok'. The laugh track needs to be properly placed & the jokes are a bit...cheesy.

Whatev's. The show'll be a success regardless.

Annie

It is a family show I guess?
or are kids/teens not part of the target audience? Don't know what time it airs

/.\

Annie

January 01, 2016, 02:22:34 PM #84 Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:22:50 PM by Annie
Oh ok now that's a bit late then

/.\

Lazarus

It was alright. Hopefully guest stars appear throughout the season.

Cowboy Nine

Seven

Quote from: brocka4life on January 01, 2016, 10:14:14 AM
Yessss! @ "Dig This" playing in the first 30 seconds!

Am I the only one who didn't hear "Dig This"?

Seven

By the way, for those having issues with the BET NOW App, you must log in with your cable provider's log-in credentials before watching. You may also have to adjust your video playback settings in the settings section of the app.