Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Trey on January 02, 2016, 07:23:12 AM
Was it that bad? What does it give?

No, it was actually very good, and it will probably be a successful show.  The people on this board are very disappointing, to say the least.  Most are not real Brandy fans or at least not fans of her acting at all.  They like to throw shade more than they like to give things an honest fair shot, even when it's Brandy who they claim to be such fans of... Too bad.  When Bran puts out music a lot of y'all still don't buy.  So she's doing other ventures.  And I can tell that this will find success. So deal.

Phantom

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 02, 2016, 11:18:50 AM

No, it was actually very good, and it will probably be a successful show.  The people on this board are very disappointing, to say the least.  Most are not real Brandy fans or at least not fans of her acting at all.  They like to throw shade more than they like to give things an honest fair shot, even when it's Brandy who they claim to be such fans of... Too bad.  When Bran puts out music a lot of y'all still don't buy.  So she's doing other ventures.  And I can tell that this will find success. So deal.

Welp :letsmessfag:

yummy

It's corny and not a show I would regularly watch tbh.

LiiVE

oop wait is this bran :howfestive:

Rxxf

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
It is what it is.
BRANDY

4everSLAYanafan

:plea: !!!!

Admin

BranLover

It's just not everyone's cup of tea, which I expected. But that's the same with every show. Some will appreciate it, some won't. I think it's a cute show with a lot of potential to be really really good!
And the way this show is being promoted, more people are gonna wanna be a part of it next season.

BranLover

BORderline

Hey Bran

READ THEM. :plzstop:

Cuz "hey well let's keep it real" 

ZuZu

If it were on a different network, it would be a different show, a different Brandy

She has to cater for the network and its audience.

So cut her some slack!

And pilots are always meh, things pick up as they go on, and most shows don't hit their peak till season 3 anyway!

martian

I think many of Brandy's fans are perfectionist, like she tends to be herself, so they're hyper critical.

Like people have said though, people are entitled to their opinion. I liked the show, so

:cheerup:

Ma Lo