RHOA UPDATE: Porsha & Kandi are besties in REAL life!

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

May 14, 2024, 09:45:18 PM #24915 Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 09:45:44 PM by Cowboy Nine
Only one who stayed should have been Sheree. She brought the comedy and the delusions.

Sanya was a nice lady I'm sure, but she wasn't interesting and didn't bring much to the show.

Marlo was doing too much.

Courtney...was just there.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

May 14, 2024, 10:08:48 PM #24916 Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 10:11:52 PM by Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾
I could make a case for all 4 of them. Sheree definitely has always gave me a tickle whether intentional or not lol. She also had the best reunion which normally saves housewives.

We wouldn't have a season without Marlo. We haven't seen Kandi that fired up since Phaedra left so I did appreciate it.

Courtney came in doing a lot but so did Kenya her first season. Courtney should've probably been asked back to be apart of Drew and Ralph storyline.

Sanya was my favorite. She honestly had a decent season, the gate keepers didn't allow her to get that Cynthia spot through. I think it's a bummer that she won't be on the show during the Olympics and we won't see her in her true element. All things considered, Sanya probably would have shined better with all the newbies coming in.

This new team sucks to me, but I wish them them all the luck in the world. Hope Sweet 16 premiers with 2 million viewers, and they break records on Peacock.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Boomz

May 14, 2024, 11:03:46 PM #24918 Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 11:04:49 PM by Boomz
Quote from: Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾 on May 14, 2024, 09:12:42 PMThe ironic thing is everything y'all saying has also been said about Kenya but she was blessed to carry on and eventually build a fanbase.

No shade...I kinda agree with this. Cause Kenya's first 2 seasons  :unsure:

I was rooting for Marlo to get a chance but she turned owt awful. I didnt mind Sheree just cause she was one of the show originals but I don't care that she's gone

I'm indifferent about the rest

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: andre 3000 on May 14, 2024, 11:30:36 PMGODya was a hit straight out the gate
!!!!!

Yeah, now she actually activated the gorls.

Had Cynthia, Phaedra, and Porsha pissed that whole season, coming for her at that reunion and she held her own.

That's when I knew she was that gorl.

:blessed: