Ciara names her favorite female artist right now.

Started by FAMÈ, August 26, 2016, 03:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

August 27, 2016, 01:04:42 PM #46 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:06:44 PM by Scott LeBeau
her tastes say it all about her artistry and music career issues.

its like.... does she actually know there are other artists doing new things out there? probably not  :-D

and wait 5 minutes to see someone now replying with "Tinashe this, tinashe that". and Im not even a tinashe fan. but thats the best some can do to reply to an actual point  :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

GRAND

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on August 27, 2016, 01:04:42 PM
her tastes say it all about her artistry and music career issues.

its like.... does she actually know there are other artists doing new things out there? probably not  :-D

and wait 5 minutes to see someone now replying with "Tinashe this, tinashe that". and Im not even a tinashe fan. but thats the best some can do to reply to an actual point  :dead:
nobody was gonna mention nashe because no one knows who you stan for

Or who you are LMAO

But thanks for the input

Wtv

August 27, 2016, 03:05:28 PM #50 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:06:13 PM by Scott LeBeau
you can count 100% that 2 users at least would have mentioned Tinashe. Thats typical bsource shade, Im not new here, lol.

in any case, I like Ciara, to make it clear. my point was that I just dont see evolution on her, neither exploring new sounds. And that to me is one of the most important things in an artist, to give new things, to be ambitious, musically and in other areas too

FlowerBomb

She basically just named all the black/urban popular girls she's associated with tbh
No big deal lol

GRAND

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GRAND on August 27, 2016, 03:09:31 PM
I didn't read that post lol

DSHJKBJKJKJKJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKBJKB