ACK!!! Finesse (Remix) is out now. Cardi and Bruno #1 on iTunes.

Started by Sharon., January 03, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

b7

Quote from: XXX. on January 03, 2018, 05:29:43 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 03, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
Quote from: XXX. on January 03, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
This confirmed it for me.  Rig is trash.
bnnnnnnn

Big bro/mistress

:guys:

I just can?t quite take this salt n peppa throwback mess

:kii: :uhh: :guys:

If you don't STFU!  Got me screaming from thread to thread.

This record is so cute.  I thought you might like a little KID & PLAY mess! DFDFDffffffff
ncncncmc
C

C
C
C

C
Not Kid and play :kii:

Vonc2002

Damn I'm understanding why Bruno is the best selling male atm. I like the whole CD now :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Vonc2002

Sddddddddddddsddddddsddsssz
I'm out here DRIPPING in finesse
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

XXX.

Quote from: Maui on January 03, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
Quote from: XXX. on January 03, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 03, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
Cardi about to slay.   I hope she finesses the hell out her delivery.  Only thing she is lacking right now is a little pop in her voice.   

I live for this girl and her climb

My only request is that I can understand the verse clearly.

That's one thing Nicki has over her.
skoo skoo

:kii:

fresh

worst song on the album.
she'll make it even worse.

Vonc2002

fresh

BAPHOMET.

b7

Not the video too

Baph tryna hide his excitement from the rest of the Barbz cnncncmcncmncnc stan out babe

Vonc2002

Vonc2002