Clip of Brandy on "The Real"

Started by martian, January 13, 2016, 10:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

Brandy speaks on what she feeling at the moment. I think she just tired of the whole getting engaged and it fail. You think you gonna to marry the love of your life and then bam, it's over. I think Brandy will find love but glad she ok with being single!

I might sound selfish but if Brandy would had got married,  we wouldn't see her doing as much as she is now I don't think lol

That outfit looks way better when it can see it completely.   that top does read weird without the skirt

martian

Y'all just be so mean to Bran sometimes and makes me sad. I wish you could accept her as she is instead of judging and criticizing everything she does. :-(

yearofbrandy

I wonder why Brandy look darker....The wig is not the best but way better then that afro!

Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 14, 2016, 12:41:46 PM
I wonder why Brandy look darker....The wig is not the best but way better then that afro!

she said already she likes to use a darker foundation....

MAY

Quote from: martian on January 14, 2016, 12:41:17 PM
Y'all just be so mean to Bran sometimes and makes me sad. I wish you could accept her as she is instead of judging and criticizing everything she does. :-(

Who is judging? As fans we're always going to have an opinion. The fact that the gorls are even concerned with her like this is all from a place of love. Every fan isn't just gonna say "YES!" to everything their fave does.

You need to get out your feelings.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: martian on January 14, 2016, 12:39:03 PM
When has Ghan been wushu washy? That's not even in her nature. :-)

A missed release date here and there but that's not her fault.

I don't wanna derail this thread but trust us when we say, Bran goes with whatever's the weather, so to speak.

martian

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 14, 2016, 12:44:51 PM
Quote from: martian on January 14, 2016, 12:41:17 PM

Who is judging? As fans we're always going to have an opinion. The fact that the gorls are even concerned with her like this is all from a place of love. Every fan isn't just gonna say "YES!" to everything their fave does.

You need to get out your feelings.
i am in my feelings. Sensitive about my Ghan.

I don't expect everyone to love everything she does but some of the Starz can be a little unnecessarily harsh. Making jokes and going overboard with the critique sometimes and it feels mean. I ont like it.

VirgoMind

Quote from: RIG on January 14, 2016, 01:03:55 AM
People change. especially four years or so

It's completely possible to be in a totally different space. It doesn't have to be depression or heartbreak or anything in the sad category, IMO

!!! And it's possible to wanna be single for now and later get into a relationship if it happens and not want to get married.

VirgoMind

As always what she said is being OVER analyzed. People change their views and desires ALL the time. Why can't sis say she's good with being single right now but end up in love next week if it were to happen.?

That's life lolz change is inevitable. It's one thing that is constant. If someone told me 3 years ago that I would be in another relationship, living together etc.. I would have called them a LIE. But I'm so glad I changed my mind.

RekeRig

Brandy to Adrienne: you were engaged?

:plzstop:

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 14, 2016, 12:21:24 PM
Brandy is very wishy washy. One day she's on this. The next she's on that.

I love her to death, but I don't take a lot of what she says seriously.
shes kinda been saying this about marriage for months now

I don't think some of y'all heard her latest hour long kempire interview. She was dead serious

GLOCK

I get Brandys stance on love tho..
Which is better outlook than practically forcing a man to propose to u..
She's trying to dodge disappointment ..
Anyone that has been hurt or mistreated would feel this way..
Ryan was TRASH.. Honestly and he wanted to control her entire world.. He was shitty.. On every level...
So I understand why she feels this way..
People change .. Emotions change
Bran is entitled to feel these multiple ways
She's an Aquarius for god sakes ..
That's how they are...
They are floaters! They change their mind ALL the time..

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on January 14, 2016, 12:29:38 PM
No one is saying it's hard to believe because we want different for her.

If that's how she feels; cool

But this is really her first time saying this; and Ghan be blowing with the wind sometimes. Can't take this mess too seriously tbh
n

Nope. It is NOT her first time saying this and y'all are the ones "just talking" :dead: please speak on what you know. She's been singing this tune since summer and before

Start it at 22 minutes in when I post it

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 14, 2016, 02:20:53 PM
I get Brandys stance on love tho..
Which is better outlook than practically forcing a man to propose to u..
She's trying to dodge disappointment ..
Anyone that has been hurt or mistreated would feel this way..
Ryan was TRASH.. Honestly and he wanted to control her entire world.. He was shitty.. On every level...
So I understand why she feels this way..
People change .. Emotions change
Bran is entitled to feel these multiple ways
She's an Aquarius for god sakes ..
That's how they are...
They are floaters! They change their mind ALL the time..

If this was cominng from someone else I might be believe them, but the only reason Bran is saying this is cause it didn't work out wih Ryan. When she meets someone new and he treats her well, she might change her mind.