Rob Kardashian's new girlfriend....See....

Started by XXX., June 01, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Mehgan from Basketball Wives & Bad Girls Club

Not the girls all dating Rob's sloppy fat ass for a come up!  :uhh:

QuoteRob Kardashian's Family 'Not Thrilled' at Chance of 'Another Destructive Relationship' with Mehgan James: Source

Rob Kardashian has a new woman in his life ? and his famous family isn?t exactly pleased about it.

PEOPLE confirmed on Wednesday that Kardashian, 30, is seeing Mehgan James, 26, and a source now tells PEOPLE that while the Kardashian-Jenners are happy he has moved on from his ex-fianc?e Blac Chyna, they?re ?not thrilled? about the new romance with James.

?They hope it?s short-lived, because she seems like drama as well,? says the source. ?Now that Rob finally got away from the Chyna drama, they don?t want him to to start another destructive relationship.?

Kardashian?s roller coaster relationship with Chyna, 29, with whom he shares 6-month-old daughter Dream, was full of explosive ups and downs ? which the source says was ?chaotic for the family? and ?beyond sad? for Dream. But according to the source, the exes ?are getting along now.?

?They are just focused on raising the baby together,? says the source. ?There seems to be no chance of them ever getting back together, but everyone seems to think it?s for the best. They just can?t get along.?

?Rob?s family wishes he would stay single for a bit to focus on himself,? adds the source. ?He?s still an emotional mess and needs a lot of work.?

Meanwhile, a second source tells PEOPLE that James, who has appeared on Oxygen?s Bad Girl?s Club and VH1?s Basketball Wives LA, is no shrinking violet herself.

?Meghan has a very strong personality,? says the source. ?She?s living for this moment right now.?

And according to the source, James isn?t afraid of landing herself in the spotlight.

?Before Rob, she was dating a Denver Broncos football player for a long time,? says the source. ?She was hoping to be cast on a WAGS spin-off.?

On Wednesday, another source told PEOPLE that James has ?been supporting Rob and his business for some time now.?

?They?ve been really close friends for about three months,? said the source.

The news of Kardashian?s new romance came just one day after he penned a tribute to Chyna on Instagram on Tuesday, sharing two throwback photos of the star and referring to her as ?the woman I love.? Both posts have since been deleted.

When reached by PEOPLE on Wednesday, a rep for James would not confirm or deny if the star is dating Kardashian.

http://people.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-family-not-happy-new-girlfriend-mehgan-james/

b7

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 01, 2017, 07:28:44 PM
n

This proves he's mentally touched

It's just shocking to me how much he is exactly like his sisters.

For years, they painted this narrative of him being the one that hates his family and their ways.  But every bitch he dates is a thirsty reincarnation of his sisters.

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssss

Not hoping to land a spot on a WAGS spin off

This really is the life for some girls huh

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

Quote from: NIKES. on June 01, 2017, 07:29:36 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 01, 2017, 07:28:44 PM
n

This proves he's mentally touched

It's just shocking to me how much he is exactly like his sisters.

For years, they painted this narrative of him being the one that hates his family and their ways.  But every bitch he dates is a thirsty reincarnation of his sisters.
v

The moment he and chyna had that show I knew he was exactly like them

Watching it, you could see they were BOTH there for coins

Cowboy Nine

He better not be crying when this one leaves him after she gets what she wants

:dead:

XXX.

Quote from: Nine on June 01, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
He better not be crying when this one leaves him after she gets what she wants

:dead:

ddddddd

She wants a baby.

He giving her one?

KING BENTLEY.

Rob is utterly disgusting :dead:
And a spoiled brat
I see that now

I'm kinda glad Kim digs into his rolls at every chance :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Beau

If it gets Meghanback on tv I'm here for it

XXX.

Google Mehgan James.

All these headlines.

I swear.  I ain't even mad at her.  It's an instant raise of her profile.

como la whore

Quote from: NIKES. on June 01, 2017, 07:26:07 PM
And according to the source, James isn?t afraid of landing herself in the spotlight.

?Before Rob, she was dating a Denver Broncos football player for a long time,? says the source. ?She was hoping to be cast on a WAGS spin-off.?

fdsfsffd this fame whore
you would think he would know better

Buy The Stars✨

Omg Meghan You can do better

I know that's not Her type at all

XXX.

Quote from: TEXASbama on June 01, 2017, 08:16:33 PM
Omg Meghan You can do better

I know that's not Her type at all

She ain't in it for the love, hon.

Aalonso.

rrrrrrrrrr she read the fuck outta draya