Smokie Norful Shades Tori Kelly?s Grammy Win

Started by Lazarus, February 14, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ZAIYE on February 14, 2019, 12:52:55 PM
Guys, this Won't He Do It song is far from Traditional :uhh:
Unstoppable too. They say any damn thing :dead:
I guess as long as u call it gospel, it's fine :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I don?t blame him. Tori needs to stick to those Nationwide commercials.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Clearly she doesnt. 2 grammys say otherwise LOLZ

RAY7

Smokie was not talking about whether Tori?s music was traditional Gospel
it was about her being Pop and kind of overshadowing the artist who have always just been in the Gospel arena
I?m sure if Beyonc? did gospel right now there would definitely be complaining from church people and there actually WAS when she replaced Ledisi
So I doubt it?s a race thing

Vonc2002

It all goes hand in hand. If ur making R&B music and calling it gospel because u say God in it then it falls under that same umbrella.  This was also about race too tho.  Fuck him

Young

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 14, 2019, 01:04:33 PM
it was about her being Pop and kind of overshadowing the artist who have always just been in the Gospel arena
I?m sure if Beyonc? did gospel right now there would definitely be complaining from church people and there actually WAS when she replaced Ledisi

s

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on February 14, 2019, 01:14:51 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 14, 2019, 01:04:33 PM

s
The logic  :plzstop:

Ledisi aint a damn gospel artist so  :blink:
It was all about ledisi being better suited to sing the song because beyonce AINT fckn able to channel a damn emotion  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

February 14, 2019, 01:19:23 PM #54 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:19:33 PM by Nine
Now let me read what he said.

RAY7

She isn?t but it?s the same thing
It wasn?t about whether she can emote because that?s honestly subjective
Ppl were saying she blocked Ledisi from performing because she?s a bigger star
Kirk is saying that Tori won because she?s a bigger star than the regular gospel artist in the category

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Young

Young

And deserved it.

Anointed sangin self.

and Kirk>>

they aint have no hope anyway lolz