Aw Brandy actually did the red carpet this time. Black girls rock (2019)

Started by b7, August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: MrMoon on August 26, 2019, 07:08:56 AM
Ashley could be the stylist but if the client asked something DUMB, he has to respect it.

I wonder what's wrong with Brandy?!
She wore an orange dress last time looking  AMAZING with some gold pumps I believe and she was not on the red carpet cause she did not feel confortable or something...

She is looking like a Peace and Love WITCH and she is perched on the red carpet?!
I swear her demons are getting the best of her.
:(
she did look amazing in that dress. She seemed uncomfortable, though. Brandy seems like she doesn't like to be overly dressed up. Like you are dressed up, but it's not overly done.

I really don't like this outfit.  :-(
Yahudah

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 26, 2019, 07:46:37 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I rock what I want to rock regardless of what people think of it. Try it! My style leaves no room for opinions. It's all about how I FEEL and clearly she moves the same way. 

Well that's all well and good but brandy is a public figure so she is gonna get judged no matter what and the fit is ugly imo.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 26, 2019, 08:57:40 AM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 26, 2019, 07:46:37 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I rock what I want to rock regardless of what people think of it. Try it! My style leaves no room for opinions. It's all about how I FEEL and clearly she moves the same way. 

Well that's all well and good but brandy is a public figure so she is gonna get judged no matter what and the fit is ugly imo.

You have every right to spend your energy on judging someone's look, public figure or not. Go for it! Spend that energy how'd you like. But she doesn't care lol y'all in every thread expressing y'all displeasure with her looks and still does what she wants to do. That's my point, our opinions don't matter when it comes to someone who wears whatever they want to wear.

:nowgorl:

b7

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 26, 2019, 07:47:41 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

She looks great and I can tell she feels great. That's a win!

:stressed:
yea if she's in a great space that makes me happy

It's funny, we assume when people have on the fancy shit and show skin, we assume they feel great. She always says she was never fully comfortable back then

I prefer the old looks but it's whatever

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 26, 2019, 06:26:53 PM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 26, 2019, 07:47:41 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 25, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

She looks great and I can tell she feels great. That's a win!

:stressed:
yea if she's in a great space that makes me happy

It's funny, we assume when people have on the fancy shit and show skin, we assume they feel great. She always says she was never fully comfortable back then

I prefer the old looks but it's whatever
RIGHT!  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KingOfHearts

My Queens!!

b7

Aw Brandy and Ciara interacted at the very end of this vid. They really fuck with each other

Also her and Angela Bassett