facts, receipts + fucking research

Started by andre 3000, April 30, 2024, 08:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre 3000

April 30, 2024, 08:26:09 AM Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 08:33:53 AM by shante smith
it's awesome to have an "ideal" guy in mind.

we spend a lot of time imagining what THEY will bring to the table for US.

but have we spent just a second to think about what this type of guy would most likely expect from us?
.....as we wait for them to arrive?

if not, do some research. Google n Youtube exist for a reason!

once we find the tea, let's ask ourselves - do we measure up?
it can be anything . soft skills/manners, physicality, maturity, anything.

and if we don't measure up at this moment, are we willing to put in the work on ourselves to get there?
even if it's sure to take a significant amount of time?

a MATCH means both parties have found what they're looking for. not just one.

being strategic enough to consider what our ideal guy wants....might actually bring us our ideal guy.

cuz we're his dream come true. lol

makeme

I want God to send me someone who believes in me, someone who inspires me, and is uplifting. Like, as far as moral support. A true companion. In return, I will love them harder than I've ever loved before, no holds barred, without taking a single day for granted. Which was definitely a mistake I made in the past. Lesson learned. I just want a special person to share my life with, grow with, learn with and from. Build memories, start a family, travel the world together, etc. Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer. I'm optimistic that my ideal person is right around the corner and I'm confident I'll be able to woo him, because nothing can stop me when I put my mind to something. Also, I love a good chase.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

andre 3000

Quote from: makeme on April 30, 2024, 10:03:03 AMI want God to send me someone who believes in me, someone who inspires me, and is uplifting. Like, as far as moral support. A true companion. In return, I will love them harder than I've ever loved before, no holds barred, without taking a single day for granted. Which was definitely a mistake I made in the past. Lesson learned. I just want a special person to share my life with, grow with, learn with and from. Build memories, start a family, travel the world together, etc. Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer. I'm optimistic that my ideal person is right around the corner and I'm confident I'll be able to woo him, because nothing can stop me when I put my mind to something. Also, I love a good chase.
awww

You seem like such a sweetheart ❤️

andre 3000

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 30, 2024, 10:05:51 AM
@hayusocial

nffnnfnfnfnfnfnfnfmcmmcmcmcmcmmfmcmcmmfmmc

There's no other way tah operate! :cheerup: