Fredro Starr on Bran/Countess Beef, and Aaliyah driving by the set.

Started by Aalumeci., March 23, 2024, 03:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 25, 2024, 09:46:52 AM #30 Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 09:47:03 AM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
I know Afro and others will be mad at me for saying this. But this is one of the main reasons why Brandy needs to get a handle on her social presence.

This is why she needs an aggressive promo campaign when she has something new out. She needs to make people forget about all these dumb comments from her childhood.

It makes no logical sense to me why Fredro Smith's video has more views than her latest music video from months ago.

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 25, 2024, 09:46:52 AMI know Afro and others will be mad at me for saying this. But this is one of the main reasons why Brandy needs to get a handle on her social presence.

This is why she needs an aggressive promo campaign when she has something new out. She needs to make people forget about all these dumb comments from her childhood.

It makes no logical sense to me why Fredro Smith's video has more views than her latest music video from months ago.

the video was bad

Summertime

Kim was great on Moesha and would have been perfect for it for the later seasons. The Parkers was good as well. I just didn't like how they made her dumb. This discussion reminds me of Ray J's appearance on Mo'Nique BET show and he said Brandy makes money off the Parkers.

ReVon

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE PARKERS WAS STILL A FLEX ON BRANDY'S POCKETS CAUSE SHE GOT A CHECK FOR THAT SHOW AS WELL.

Luxury

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 25, 2024, 09:46:52 AMI know Afro and others will be mad at me for saying this. But this is one of the main reasons why Brandy needs to get a handle on her social presence.

If a bunch 30 and 40 year old birds and fags with wrinkles and rolls in their necks want to dig up some comment or opinion that Brandy gave when she was 18 two and a half DECADES ago, retro actively feign outrage and use it as an excuse to drag her on social media then that's what they will do...

and these video with these has-been and never-been rappers doing interviews with youtube personalities talking about everybody else's business except for their own ALWAYS get loads of views. People love old ass drama and STALE tea for some reason. 

No campaign of any kind is gonna change that.

Annie

Quote from: Luxury on March 27, 2024, 12:17:17 AM

If a bunch 30 and 40 year old birds and fags with wrinkles and rolls in their necks want to dig up some comment or opinion that Brandy gave when she was 18 two and a half DECADES ago, retro actively feign outrage and use it as an excuse to drag her on social media then that's what they will do...

and these video with these has-been and never-been rappers doing interviews with youtube personalities talking about everybody else's business except for there own ALWAYS get loads of views. People love old ass drama and STALE tea for some reason. 

No campaign of any kind is gonna change that.

Yeah I really don't get why some of these people want to complain about Bran when she was just a teen. They just sound bitter and jealous of a young girl getting an opportunity.

/.\

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RAY7 on March 25, 2024, 09:40:04 AMSince Ma$e and Cam'Ron said Kim and Foxy were their "old joints" some dots are connecting. Doubt Mase would mess with Kim after BIG, so I'm guessing it was Cam & Kim and Foxy and Mase
So Bran and Foxy were probably beefing over Mase the whole time

Sssdd

Clock it Ray  :kii:

Sovereign.

Why would she or her team respond to some silly ass controversy that happened when she was a kid?

Brandy is home minding her black ass business that pays her.

Folk will have have silly opinions whether she says anything or don't so it's better to let folk have they silly ass opinions anyway.

It's best she stay away cause internet bullies do way too much.

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on March 25, 2024, 09:40:04 AMSince Ma$e and Cam'Ron said Kim and Foxy were their "old joints" some dots are connecting. Doubt Mase would mess with Kim after BIG, so I'm guessing it was Cam & Kim and Foxy and Mase

If this is true, then that's twice she beefed with another female over a guy.  :plzstop:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 27, 2024, 01:27:10 PM

If this is true, then that's twice she beefed with another female over a guy.  :plzstop:

The boy is mine was from the heart huh  :plzstop:

Lazarus

Quote from: Aalumeci. on March 27, 2024, 01:48:29 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 27, 2024, 01:27:10 PM

The boy is mine was from the heart huh  :plzstop:

!!!!!

:plzstop: