Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Le Champ

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 02:59:34 PM
Y'all this is awful
Lee, baby................... I don't know how we had that lil dust up a couple months back because we usually are >>>>>><<<<<<<< :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bby ddy

She sounds good in the snippet and I'm always here for Lil Baby's funny looking self.

i need to hear the full...

reekz

rosone1

August 31, 2020, 03:03:47 PM #68 Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 03:04:39 PM by rosone1
I don't think it's bad.It's just different from her or anyone.Trap singing over a pop beat.

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2020, 03:00:37 PM
Y'all this is awful
Lee, baby................... I don't know how we had that lil dust up a couple months back because we usually are >>>>>><<<<<<<< :omf:

King...I think we are both strongly opinionated. And RIGHT, huh
:stressed:

Vonc2002

Le Champ

To think I was slightly looking forward to this. I feel PLAYED.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 03:03:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2020, 03:00:37 PM
Y'all this is awful

King...I think we are both strongly opinionated. And RIGHT, huh
:stressed:
And my wording is SOMETIMES a lil aggressive  :unsure:
Ur my favorite new, OLD person. It's hard being right alone all the time.  Grateful to have u here :stressed:

REALucid

Quote from: rosone1 on August 31, 2020, 03:03:47 PM
I don't think it's bad.It's just different from her or anyone.Trap singing over a pop beat.

this is a very common sound on radio for the past couple years.
Used to write our names in car fog

Vonc2002