Screaming @ The Way Bey Effortlessly Stole The Show

Started by Freemala Harris, July 04, 2016, 05:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

So glad King was able to wake that audience up for ha! Terrible song but the bridge is great..

b7

fdfffff obviously Bey's stage presence >

A. Keys has always been lacking in that area, and this song is absolutely terrible

I hate when Bey and Bran collab with other females. It's always some corny shit

Gilgamesh.

This song gives B'day lite. Alicia should have known better and wrote a song they both could slay.

Gilgamesh.

thinking about it, they'd sound really good on some On The Run mess. Alicia's ash tone & Bey's lower register :flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 04, 2016, 04:40:34 PM
thinking about it, they'd sound really good on some On The Run mess. Alicia's ash tone & Bey's lower register :flamebroiled:
!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 04, 2016, 04:40:34 PM
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

leftout

Genesis

b7

Quote from: Genesis on July 04, 2016, 11:06:31 PM
This is why the video isn't coming out lol
people say that, but I'm willing to bet Bey didn't use the final product either

Any video can look epic from some damn pictures and snippets, but it could have been a mess

LiiVE

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 04, 2016, 12:24:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 04, 2016, 06:23:19 AM
Yall love to give beyonce so much . NEITHER of them gave me shit here

Well, THIS!

Not for Nothing, but I do remember this Performance giving me a bit....More! Hive is there another??! I mean, I guess it was a cute lil Surprise, for the Key Squad...To have Bey Push out! However, I still use because its Beys in RARE form, giving a live vocal and mess! YEAASS!
hgffgccvcv