Future Might be forking over that $15 Million

Started by Hiroshimoto, July 04, 2016, 04:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiroshimoto

Update from ciara's  attorney
http://sandrarose.com/images24/CiaravsFuture.pdf

yes it sandra rose but that is a legal 22 page court document.

this nigga basically just gave her the money  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

her attorney is beast !!!!

KING BENTLEY.

Is there any quick way Ciara could pass away? :dead:

This is all so late. That's the father of her child. Yawl are so childish for living for this :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowboy Nine

GRAND

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 04, 2016, 04:56:05 PM

This is all so late. That's the father of her child. Yawl are so childish for living for this :kii:
and wanting ciara (the mother of his son) dead isn't childish?  :kii:

Zankou.

FINE.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 04, 2016, 04:56:05 PM

you are too much

Cowgirl

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Pearls Khan

July 04, 2016, 05:28:44 PM #9 Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:29:04 PM by Pearls
Hxbsbbhsssgsgdgdb

The way this slime ball is stuttering and stammering with these answers. :blessed: I'm LIVING :kii: :kii: . He couldn't even justify his "15k" a month tweet. Knew this nappy nigger wasn't paying her that much. The way soot twitter RAN with his lies.

Finish him off Queen. :ohwow:

GYNandTONIC

I'm surprised I read the whole thing, very entertaining! With that said...

Future lied! Not about 1 thing, but EVERYTHING.

He was never denied time with his child, he never was asked to pay 15k, he never paid 15k, she never slandered him, she never even talked about him negatively ONCE. He really has people believing that they shared in mess when he was the only one being messy.

Not saying Ci was atop the charts, but you can't deny that Future has caused people to have a negative view of her. I've def noticed a non stop hate campaign that wasn't present before he started talking.

Why would he want to do that to the mother of his child? Why are people defending him and feels he is a victim? She's not being petty, she lost jobs! That's him taking money from their child's mouth, but people aren't considering that. Nobody should sit back and watch their name be tarnished. Niggas want Ciara at home lonely, raising a kid, and waiting for him to spend time.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 04, 2016, 05:40:00 PM

He was never denied time with his child, he never was asked to pay 15k, he never paid 15k, she never slandered him, she never even talked about him negatively ONCE. He really has people believing that they shared in mess when he was the only one being messy.

Anyone that follows Ci knows that she's not the type to slander anyone publicly. Even when she was promoting Tackie and interviewers asked about Futch, she kept it short and sweet. She wouldn't even admit that I Bet was about him. Like...

BigDawg

Who knew he had 15 mill...I didnt know he was poppin like that