Looking back this group was disgusting

Started by GLOCK, July 05, 2016, 01:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

Quote from: LiBra on July 05, 2016, 02:36:29 PM
Quote from: AJ on July 05, 2016, 02:32:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2016, 02:31:05 PM
I liked groups that gave classic vocals and great songs. I didn't like all this ghetto mess.  Boys II Men, Az Yet, Dru Hill etc. Day 26 gave great vocals but weren't TOO ghetto with the music.  They shit on jagged Edge,  112, and Next quite EASILY imo. No one in those groups were real singers to me. 112 had a couple of ok singers outside of slim tho
slims tone was despicable...

n

he wasn't the best singer in the group either...i always wondered why they chose him as lead when Daron and Q were better singers
i mean it worked for 112 because slims tone set them apart... eventhough it was god awful it was different and nothing like anybody out at the time.

GLOCK

Daron could out sing everyone in 112 tbh

JRocka

Quote from: AJ on July 05, 2016, 02:39:31 PM
Quote from: LiBra on July 05, 2016, 02:36:29 PM
Quote from: AJ on July 05, 2016, 02:32:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2016, 02:31:05 PM
I liked groups that gave classic vocals and great songs. I didn't like all this ghetto mess.  Boys II Men, Az Yet, Dru Hill etc. Day 26 gave great vocals but weren't TOO ghetto with the music.  They shit on jagged Edge,  112, and Next quite EASILY imo. No one in those groups were real singers to me. 112 had a couple of ok singers outside of slim tho
slims tone was despicable...

n

he wasn't the best singer in the group either...i always wondered why they chose him as lead when Daron and Q were better singers
i mean it worked for 112 because slims tone set them apart... eventhough it was god awful it was different and nothing like anybody out at the time.

yea i guess....i never liked him anyways

D.I.E.G.O.

I didn't mind the group's blend. They sounded great together IMO. They were a bit greasy for mainstream though.

Lazarus

b7

This was recorded before day26 became the group

Got me goin is their first mess. I liked them a lot

b7

JRocka

Day26 have alotta songs with some tight ass harmonies ....they slay IMO

Lazarus

July 05, 2016, 02:46:55 PM #41 Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 02:47:34 PM by Zinc
Daron was multi talented. He co-wrote and co-produce a lot of their records. Q brought sex appeal. Slim had charisma. Honestly Mike was always the weakest link to me. What did he do ?

FRANCE

Dont think I even know one Day 26 song. Did they have any hits?

JRocka

Quote from: Zinc on July 05, 2016, 02:46:55 PM
Daron was multi talented. He co-wrote and co-produce a lot of their records. Q brought sex appeal. Slim had charisma. Honestly Mike was always the weakest link to me. What did he do ?
n

i have no clue he's like that girl in Mis-teeq that no one understood why they're in the group  :dead:

Lazarus

Quote from: LiBra on July 05, 2016, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: Zinc on July 05, 2016, 02:46:55 PM
n

i have no clue he's like that girl in Mis-teeq that no one understood why they're in the group  :dead:

!!!!!

I never knew his purpose.