Can we sign a petition to get this bitch off the air?

Started by Chameleon, July 07, 2016, 08:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

She makes my blood boil

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

Nah

I would rather somebody just jump the bitch and drag her down the street by her flat, lifeless early 2000 Rachael Green wig.

Vonc2002

I am FUMING
Here's what we know about Sterling
Why do they feel the need to list charges from the past as if that justifies these people being murdered. Oh he had weed in 2009 so, PROBABLY a bad person :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

this is truly disgusting...are they trying to justify those fucking cops did was right? oh past charges  :uhh:

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 07, 2016, 11:33:17 AM
I am FUMING
Here's what we know about Sterling
Why do they feel the need to list charges from the past as if that justifies these people being murdered. Oh he had weed in 2009 so, PROBABLY a bad person :uhh:
She is such a hateful, spiteful, spineless, uneducated, mean spirited troll.

MAY

She completely contradicted herself in this video.

She wants to be this right wing, conservative Supergirl so fuckin badly.

BigDawg

Even if Mr. Sterling didnt have any priors, this filthy white bitch would still find a way to justify this man being detained by two officers and THEN being shot to death.

Chameleon

Quote from: BigDawg on July 07, 2016, 11:49:40 AM
Even if Mr. Sterling didnt have any priors, this filthy white bitch would still find a way to justify this man being detained by two officers and THEN being shot to death.

She makes me sick.

ssw4919

I refuse to watch.

As if the cops had a list of his charges when they murdered him.

As if it would justify what happened even if they did.