Daily News finally doing some good! NSFW graphic cover!

Started by GLOCK, July 07, 2016, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Wish they put black lives matter on there but this is a start!
Something has to be done about all of this shit

FlowerBomb

KING BENTLEY.

It's so ironic that American papers will show EVERYTHING graphic from other countries, especially countries in Africa and the Middle Eastern countries..... savages, uncivilized!

But this photo is so much worse to me, he's in a damn uniform getting PAID do to this. It's sick.

H.#.G.*.Z

Aalonso.

look at that fucking pig rolling around on the ground

BigDawg

Even further sickening is the fact that this man is DEAD and the swine still has his gun drawn on him. Like shit you gonna shoot this man's spirit too?!!!!

D.I.E.G.O.

Not sure if exploiting this man's death is entirely good. I am surprised they didn't put the faces of the cops on the cover and blast them a bit. Not surprising, blood sells papers.

ssw4919

How disgusting.  Gun still drawn on him and he's clearly dead.  It's like they assume black people, specifically men, are demon-possessed Neanderthals who can defy laws of physics with superhuman strength, so empty the clip as soon as you can.

Oh, Mike Brown was still careening towards you even though you were firing at him?

Eric Garner needed to be choked out even though he said he couldn't breathe?

SMH

BigDawg

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 07, 2016, 12:45:34 PM
How disgusting.  Gun still drawn on him and he's clearly dead.  It's like they assume black people, specifically men, are demon-possessed Neanderthals who can defy laws of physics with superhuman strength, so empty the clip as soon as you can.

Oh, Mike Brown was still careening towards you even though you were firing at him?

SMH
Right, like we dont breath and bleed the same. It all goes back to slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow. It has simply manifested itself in modern day times.

Sinpool

I'm not sure if I like this.

I can't recall ever seeing mutilated white bodies plastered all over the news and magazines, but I can recall seeing non whites from all over the world's pics of their bodies everywhere.

GLOCK

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on July 07, 2016, 02:14:25 PM
I'm not sure if I like this.

I can't recall ever seeing mutilated white bodies plastered all over the news and magazines, but I can recall seeing non whites from all over the world's pics of their bodies everywhere.
its the inclusion of the monster that killed him and the title that makes this acceptable..

We can't be "classy" with this shit no more

ssw4919

Yeah some people have to be shocked by their own brutality to evoke shame.  See:  Emmitt Till.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: BigDawg on July 07, 2016, 11:05:13 AM
Even further sickening is the fact that this man is DEAD and the swine still has his gun drawn on him. Like shit you gonna shoot this man's spirit too?!!!!

:plzstop: not blacks having more fight than zombies and roaches to them.

Real

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 07, 2016, 12:45:34 PM

SMH

That superhuman negros narrative is so real in their minds