Afro vs. Bsource Butch Queens (brought 2 u in part by Quality Valet?)

Started by Ashley Bank$, November 03, 2016, 09:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

CHOKE

yummy

Quote from: sadiddy? on November 03, 2016, 11:15:47 PM
Quote from: Glenda on November 03, 2016, 11:09:59 PM
Quote from: sadiddy? on November 03, 2016, 11:07:50 PM
Quote from: Glenda on November 03, 2016, 11:02:30 PM
Gor you lost me at "older white guy"

But get coin I guess  :shannonsmissing: :heyddy:
onpikbouvhyhicuaboj ajca

yeah i usually wouldn't even bother but its something about him

maybe its the fact that he cant seem to keep his eyes off of me nsdnsndsndnsd
and the winking and mess. he definitely has a charm to him.

and i like teasing and flirting :plzstop: :plzstop:

who knows. if his pale fingers ever attempted to actually touch me probably would cringe :plzstop:

but something about him makes me wanna mess a bit nsndsnssd :raycharles2urmess:

Nothing wrong with a little flirting mess.  :wellheythere: :raycharles2urmess: :sobusyjetsetter:

Just be sure if it gets to that next level that it's what you REALLY want to do.  :flamebroiled: :traciandchelle:

Nothing worse than looking back and wishing you had never slept with someone because you weren't totally into them.  :fuming:
and wrapping my lips around the bottle to drink my water. in front of him as he watched 

/

yummy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssss

Afro always gets herself too deep into the lies and character to get OWT before it burns her.

This is just like that time she said he had a performance in Europe. So when the girls pushed for receipts, my sis had to think quick. Honey popped up and performed in a dimly light closet and tried to say that grainy 2G cell phone video was the only footage taken.

I'm over it for now. I already know She's gonna be so embarrassed over this when the next phase comes. Except this time she doesn't have the power to delete the board.

H.#.G.*.Z

Zankou.

DVDDY.

Zankou.

Quote from: RON. on November 04, 2016, 11:15:03 AM
Wtf is going on?

DDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IJ23

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 04, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
ssssssssssssssss

Afro always gets herself too deep into the lies and character to get OWT before it burns her.

This is just like that time she said he had a performance in Europe. So when the girls pushed for receipts, my sis had to think quick. Honey popped up and performed in a dimly light closet and tried to say that grainy 2G cell phone video was the only footage taken.

I'm over it for now. I already know She's gonna be so embarrassed over this when the next phase comes. Except this time she doesn't have the power to delete the board.

:sobusyjetsetter:

IJ23

Quote from: glock on November 04, 2016, 12:52:53 AM
But lemme chill for the night cuz I do like you ..
I just wish someone that you are close with on here put a mirror up to you so u can see this behavior that you've been displaying since you did those Ancestry tests :dead:

A different nationality every week.. a new story to change folks perception of what they see when you post a selfie.... posting vocaroos of conversations with ur cable guy and anyone else that says more than "hi" to u... growing your hair out because it gives you the most attention you've received since you put the wigs and CVS make up down :dead: ... the desire to prove that you aren't bothered by the "n's" and "d's" that collage your threads ..running your family pics through an app that told me I resemble Dwayne wade, trey songz, Bradley Cooper and Scarlett Johansen . to now creating threads to keep this story of your life going and to dispel any thought that the shit u discuss is juiced up or that you're not bothered by your current state on a message board

I really feel bad cuz it doesn't have to be this way!

Have at it tho.

:flamebroiled: :plzstop:

FAMÈ

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 04, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
ssssssssssssssss

zndnznnzjzj  :omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw