I have a question...(Not "Like This" Lyrics)...it's about B7.. Kip & Rig cum in!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 02, 2020, 09:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Would be nice but don't anticipate it. Brandy only confirmed more than 12 songs .

AfroJisiac

b7

I don't know anything about it, other than the label suggested it to please the fans that's all, and of course she wants to give us as many songs as possible whilst staying true to the theme of the album, subject matter wise.

we'll see what we get! I just know i want the album by the 31st if not before then. Hopefully we all hear from the Queen soon and hopefully she's doing well

AfroJisiac

Quote from: RIGs on July 03, 2020, 11:23:42 AM
I don't know anything about it, other than the label suggested it to please the fans that's all, and of course she wants to give us as many songs as possible whilst staying true to the theme of the album, subject matter wise.

we'll see what we get! I just know i want the album by the 31st if not before then. Hopefully we all hear from the Queen soon and hopefully she's doing well

thanks Riggy

july 31st will be the day *fingerscrossed 

i'm so ready for this bitch to bless my ears  ugh

b7

Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 03, 2020, 11:35:55 AM

thanks Riggy

Me too man! For real

I'm keeping positive

AfroJisiac

Quote from: RIGs on July 03, 2020, 11:37:37 AM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 03, 2020, 11:35:55 AM

thanks Riggy

Me too man! For real

I'm keeping positive

the wait is almost over omggggg s<dfghjkhgfdsq :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

Well that's encouraging that the label suggested it! Now we know who to blame if they don't end up on there

:fuming:

Jk, I'm just ready for the album. If she doesn't include extras bc they would seem out of place I respect that.