Guys, i need help..

Started by King steevy, May 25, 2016, 05:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

Guys, i need help..
i need to write an article for a Magazine here.
it's a black Magazine.
and they asked me to write an article about Mike tyson, micheal jackson, bill cosby, kobe Bryan, all famous black men who got in trouble for raped.. i want some articles about it to help me write mine.

I already wrote one about Bill here : http://www.musicfeelings.net/2016/01/edito19laffaire-bill-cosby-scandale-legitime-disproportionne/

But now, it's not for my blog, and i want some articles more global about theses stories. can u help me find it?

SouravMay

Is Bert gonna be excluded, if not I am
afraid I cannot cooperate.

:wheresmylawyer:
B7

Real

Why they want you to do that :uhh:

Lazarus

JRocka

google is your best friend...

King steevy

May 25, 2016, 08:58:22 AM #5 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:59:36 AM by King steevy
Quote from: Zinc on May 25, 2016, 06:49:49 AM
What magazine ?

"Negus".. is a black Magazine..
They are releasing it in France.next month
They have a fb page ( noir et fier) which stands for " black and proud" with over 1.2 million people and now they are going on print and they asked me to write something for them.

It's this subject or another deep subject with black music or black history  related.

Lazarus

Quote from: King steevy on May 25, 2016, 08:58:22 AM
What magazine ?

They have a fb page ( noir et fier) which stands for " black and proud" with over 1.2 million people and now they are going on print and they asked me to write something for them.

It's this subject or another deep subject with black music or black history  related.

So who or what is your article going to be about?

King steevy

Quote from: Zinc on May 25, 2016, 09:19:10 AM
What magazine ?

they asked me to write an article about Mike tyson, micheal jackson, bill cosby, kobe Bryan, all famous black men who got in trouble for raped.. they want me to say that it's weird, that white medais are "killing" them on purpose etc, do'nt want powerful black men....and i want some articles about it to help me write mine.

Lazarus

Quote from: King steevy on May 25, 2016, 09:25:11 AM
What magazine ?

they asked me to write an article about Mike tyson, micheal jackson, bill cosby, kobe Bryan, all famous black men who got in trouble for raped.. they want me to say that it's weird, that white medais are "killing" them on purpose etc, do'nt want powerful black men....and i want some articles about it to help me write mine.

Better start googling then sir. It's going to be a lot of research.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zinc on May 25, 2016, 09:27:28 AM
What magazine ?

Wtf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King steevy

What magazine ?

even u?
:plzstop: :plzstop:

GRAND

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 09:31:26 AM
What magazine ?

Wtf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Stop.  :dead: you know I'm like the only one who likes Steev it ain't even like that.

Lazarus

Quote from: King steevy on May 25, 2016, 09:32:11 AM
What magazine ?

even u?
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Steev normally I'll help but I'm burned out from finals and writing my own 30 page paper. You know it ain't even like that with me I'll always lend you a helping hand.

SouravMay

You should have started a thread with a edgy headline opening a discussion. In the heat of the debate the girls would have pulled out useful receipts and Youtube links.

You haven't quite figured out how to use this place for research purposes.
B7