The Witch is fuming.

Started by King steevy, May 29, 2016, 12:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Cowgirl

She's legendary and all but she's always trying to capitalize on someone; it looks the absolute worst when she does it at the result of someone's death. :uhh:

Jon

Quote from: Bond on May 29, 2016, 04:20:44 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on May 29, 2016, 04:18:03 PM
I don't think BET should have sent on that promo regardless. Its just not professional for such a large corp.
As a black network I think they are tired of black musical legends that pass being treated like small fry
Well I didn't like her tribute either but at the end of the day it's Madonna not joe schmo or something. Twitter was already dragging her...no need for them to make it personal like that.   :dead:

Cowgirl

It didn't seem to be a race thing. Just because BET thought it was a poor performance doesn't mean it was because she was white; it just fuckin sucked.
:hmph:

Did I miss something else?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jonovan on May 29, 2016, 05:49:51 PM
I don't think BET should have sent on that promo regardless. Its just not professional for such a large corp.
As a black network I think they are tired of black musical legends that pass being treated like small fry
Well I didn't like her tribute either but at the end of the day it's Madonna not joe schmo or something. Twitter was already dragging her...no need for them to make it personal like that.   :dead:
What exactly did they say?

King steevy

Quote from: BowDown on May 29, 2016, 06:05:16 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on May 29, 2016, 05:49:51 PM
What exactly did they say?

Just that they saw it... :howfestive: like everybody else.. :supluv: :supluv:

hotep.

She tried it with that flag.

merkaba

Quote from: King steevy on May 29, 2016, 05:24:57 PM
This comment made me cry...

:kii: :kii: :kii:

DFJSDJFJSDJFJSDFFKDFJKDJFJDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: gudit on May 29, 2016, 07:29:56 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 29, 2016, 05:24:57 PM