Quote from: z??? on May 30, 2016, 04:04:48 PM
All these damn generalizations in here. Woo lord
its a mess
and I just stopped myself for making my own
ppl on here do it all the time too
we kinda don't tho lolz

H.#.G.*.Z

BrokenHeartsHeal

I just have a low level of tolerance for most straight men and gay white men/their queer allies.

They just... boil my fucking skin.

Actually, out of all groups the Habibi girls are the only ones that haven't stepped on my shoes come to think about it.

Young

Kurama

Black men can be pretty fuckin despicable and misogynistic. That includes gay men as well. It's sad.

MelMel

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 06:33:05 PM
My best friend is a young Black mother and she's nowhere on social media twerking. She's actually finishing up her Masters and getting ready to purchase her home. And she's a single Black mother, at that.

Stop judging the entire group off of mess you see on social media. Black men should be the last ones to kii at anyone's parenting skills. Even if you do have a couple women twerking in the kitchen as their child is sleeping, at least she's there. Which is that can be said for the men who are pulling them down.

:stressed:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 06:27:53 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 30, 2016, 03:35:00 PM
:overit: I honestly dont care about most these police shootings anymore. Eradicate these bastards a bit
wat if ur next bvy
ds
d

Im invincible.  :raycharles2urmess:

merkaba

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 06:41:18 PM
Quote from: Drais. on May 30, 2016, 03:59:19 PM
Quote from: mysterious gorl on May 30, 2016, 03:53:11 PM
Quote from: Drais. on May 30, 2016, 03:52:05 PM
Meh tbh

And these black women/mothers don't really give a shit about black fags, so yeah, meh.   

nnnnnnnnnnnnm

let go all tha way then

Unless it's about some makeup, fashion tips or weave they're not here for us either.

I'm not clapping tbh

:udontlookok:   

My best friend is a Black womuh and we talk about way more than makeup fashion and mess. Actually we barely talk about it. We discuss politics, we discuss our personal lives/struggles,  etc. 15 years strong and we're always still there for each other. She is my sister. And has been there for me when I really needed someone, and vice versa. Not every Black woman sees a gay man as an accessory.

:wub: :stressed:

merkaba

Some of you sound so insecure :plzstop:

Makeup! Accessories!

:uhh:

My bff in HS was a gay man and we never discussed stereotypical shit. Always educational convos.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2016, 12:42:13 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 30, 2016, 12:41:29 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2016, 10:49:36 AM
This is kinda dumb :dead: and he'd have a fit if someone tried to say the same about black fathers
SHDJDJDJDJKDJDJDJDJDJJDJSDNDJDJD !!!!!!!! :uhh:

Cuz Shaneka could easily come back and say nigger fathers THEN...

Nigger fathers NOW

fdhjekfmvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnd

Not Shaneka could easily say...