They are lashing big boi on twitter.

Started by King steevy, May 30, 2016, 10:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 30, 2016, 03:23:36 PM
Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 30, 2016, 03:14:50 PM
s

Black men are QUICK to shit on black women every chance they get.

then we have faggots agreeing with them when they will be quick to shit on the same faggots that are ki king with them  :dead:

:dead: :dead: :dead: but !

MelMel

s

!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's sickening

GRAND

Young

s

!!!!!

It's kinda disgusting.

As if being that way isn't the way black men have basically said they desire their women to be like.

The media portrays The message that this is what we want. "A Bad Bitch"

So why now is it an issue? I don't see black men yoking up a Florida Evans and stunting on the gram with someone like her. So wtf do you expect.

Men are the leaders. Black men have become so weak.  :plzstop:

And then to solely blame them for the kids? Really? Tragic...

yummy

black women are so brave to have to put up with this shit because yikes

y'all should just keep looking in the other direction the next time a cop blows one of these niggas out of their yeezys tbh

Young

Quote from: Hazeleyes on May 30, 2016, 10:51:48 AM
I can see why women would feel some type of way tho.  Once again they are being blamed for the downfall of the black race, meanwhile black men are supposed to be the leaders of the family unit and the community.  If anyone should be called out it should be the black men.

Sinpool

And am sor rappers are the WORST.

Degrading lyrics about women and just a bunch of girls in thongs twerking in their videos, cheating on their girlfriends/wives with video girls and instagram models, having multiple kids, glorifying gang violence

But Shameka from down the block is ruining the black community cause she posted a facebook pic in a tight sundress.

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

:overit: I honestly dont care about most these police shootings anymore. Eradicate these bastards a bit

Fruity Dog Bot

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 30, 2016, 03:32:13 PM
black women are so brave to have to put up with this shit because yikes

y'all should just keep looking in the other direction the next time a cop blows one of these niggas out of their yeezys tbh
:sobusyjetsetter:

Fruity Dog Bot

May 30, 2016, 03:37:35 PM #54 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 03:38:00 PM by mysterious gorl
i kno i been lookin tha other way tbhon'!

mmmhm
sure haves
:rthosehotwings:

Young

Sinpool

And straight Black men get away with it because the black community wants to protect them because black men are so attacked and stereotyped, which I agree with they need protection, but in the process anyone who isn't a straight black man gets SHITTED on in favor of straight black mens.

I mean the fact that black women faced police brutality at a high rate also, but no one cared and until the Sandra Bland case blew and then you had people going "They doing this to our women now"

No fag they BEEN doing it ya just didn't care.

yummy

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 30, 2016, 03:34:29 PM
And am sor rappers are the WORST.

Degrading lyrics about women and just a bunch of girls in thongs twerking in their videos, cheating on their girlfriends/wives with video girls and instagram models, having multiple kids, glorifying gang violence

But Shameka from down the block is ruining the black community cause she posted a facebook pic in a tight sundress.

:plzstop:

It's not even just the hypocrisy, it's the narrow-minded nostalgia so many of them have. A lot of people look at past decades with rose colored glasses and act like every family was either the Huxtables or a black version of Leave It To Beaver.

Young

Quote from: Scott. on May 30, 2016, 03:03:03 PM
He didn't lie tho.

He did sis.

Takes two to raise a child and make one.

Young

Quote from: LiBra on May 30, 2016, 03:11:54 PM
hey he didn't lie tho...I see a lotta moms on IG and shit outdoing their own kids with Thot poses! only the ones who did it will get easily offended

Where are the Dads of IG? What are they doing?