Nia Long: ‘Charlie’s Angels’ Producers Passed on Me Because I Was ‘Too Black & T

Started by Lazarus, July 18, 2020, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

"The feedback that I received from my agent was, ' just looked too old and sophisticated to be next to Drew,'" Long claimed in a new interview with Insider.

Continuing, Long said:

"I love Drew Barrymore, I think she's amazing, but I think that was just a nice way to say you're a little too Black. Personally, that's what I think. Because if you notice there were no brown skin [actors]. I mean, honestly, I would have been the blackest thing in the film."

Concluding, she stated:

"...that was clearly not the job and opportunity for me. So, no problem, I'll keep it moving."

ophababes.

:calmdownsis:

now... not too much on godley's angels. they said too sophisticated and thats what they meant  :uhh:

CHOKE

Was just about to watch the first one

Its such a classic

Cameron, Lucy and Drew >>>>>>>>>>>

Its crazy how much better the 2nd one is now that the new one was such a disgusting mess

Cowboy Nine

Nia is gorgeous but I couldn't see her next Drew and Cameron either tbh.

ophababes.

im sitting here trynna picture queen nia in an action mess and i.... im having trouble

RAY7

I do kinda feel like Nia is too serious of an actress for that goofy looking shit

ophababes.

bitch when quees skydived to that falling helicopter and started it in mid-air after falling for like 5 minutes accccck !!!

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: flip the switch. on July 18, 2020, 01:35:06 PM
here we go

next I'll see a post from GODly price complaining someone said she didn't fit the look for a Baywatch reboot
i don't think she was complaining
She was just telling her experience
I mean Nia Long being an angel is way more realistic than Kelly Price being a Baywatch slut

RAY7

a Nia, Sanaa & Gabrielle in Rayshawn's Angels would've been dope though

Dr Naomi Campbell