“It ain’t aliens but we can’t explain it”

Started by CHOKE, June 04, 2021, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

June 04, 2021, 12:36:33 PM Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 12:36:52 PM by Banana Powder🦋
QuoteThe report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

The report concedes that much about the observed phenomena remains difficult to explain, including their acceleration, as well as ability to change direction and submerge. One possible explanation — that the phenomena could be weather balloons or other research balloons — does not hold up in all cases, the officials said, because of changes in wind speed at the times of some of the interactions.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/us/politics/ufos-sighting-alien-spacecraft-pentagon.amp.html

Buy The Stars✨

I wish they would just admit aliens are real and just move on. We can handle it 

CHOKE

It's either that or it's Russia or China which actually would make me more nervous 

Kalifornia.

The other day I was reading a theory that it could be time traveling humans from the future observing us.  :dead:

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Young

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 04, 2021, 08:32:52 PM
The other day I was reading a theory that it could be time traveling humans from the future observing us.  :dead:
This sounds interesting.

You have a link bby?

Kalifornia.

Ma Lo

I'm glad to see you guys have an open mind ..cuz there is a lot out there in the universe that we don't even know about ..I believe it 

Annie

I never hear people talk about aliens in Europe. Is it a typical USA thing? The last time I saw something suspicious it was Elon Musk who launched a bunch of satellites. Now that looked like an alien invasion..but I never panicked because I never grew up with all those alien movies/stories so I always believe it can be explained through science or technology. I also believe a lot of people are just hallucinating when they see things. :cheerup:

/.\

Annie

June 05, 2021, 01:44:21 PM #11 Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 01:48:45 PM by Annie
I remember when Trump was President he always talked about aliens and UFO's when he wanted to distract the public. It's definitely a good distraction from other serious topics. People love to speculate about evil aliens..but there are so many other things happening in politics that deserve a lot more attention. Politicians and for example that judge in California who lifted the assault rifles ban are bigger threats than these 'mystery sightings'.

/.\

Annie

June 05, 2021, 01:51:18 PM #12 Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 01:52:18 PM by Annie
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 04, 2021, 08:32:52 PM

:usuresis:

/.\

CHOKE

June 05, 2021, 03:17:39 PM #13 Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 03:17:57 PM by Banana Powder🦋
No shade but I question the intelligence of those who dismiss life outside of Earth

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on June 05, 2021, 03:17:39 PM
No shade but I question the intelligence of those who dismiss life outside of Earth
but you barley have common sense when it comes to earthly matters
:mmyulost: