“It ain’t aliens but we can’t explain it”

Started by CHOKE, June 04, 2021, 12:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

June 05, 2021, 03:34:10 PM #15 Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 03:34:28 PM by Banana Powder🦋
Because am not of this Earth faggot

:trannyjblige:

Cartierline

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 05, 2021, 03:26:27 PM
Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on June 05, 2021, 03:17:39 PM
No shade but I question the intelligence of those who dismiss life outside of Earth
but you barley have common sense when it comes to earthly matters
:mmyulost:
:guys:

CHOKE

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on June 05, 2021, 03:26:27 PM
No shade but I question the intelligence of those who dismiss life outside of Earth
but you barley have common sense when it comes to earthly matters
:mmyulost:

fkdjnshnklfjkljhf
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Annie

June 05, 2021, 05:38:17 PM #23 Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 05:43:30 PM by Annie
I believe there is more out there in a spiritual way but I'd rather focus on earth..especially because these reports and research are full of speculation. Like if they do some space research and find life out there that's cool (maybe they will find some small things but the chances of a Big Bang plus evolution like earth is hard to believe)..and UFO's flying around like in the movies? Nah.

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Annie

And it's so easy for the mind to be tricked. For example sleep paralysis.. a lot of people think there are aliens who abduct them, but it's probably just all a creation of the mind. Because every culture will have a different 'monster' visiting them at night and in the USA this monster is more likely to be the Alien 👽 because of the movies. 

/.\

Cowboy Nine

!!!

With all the galaxies and planets that we'll never know about it's naive to think humans would be the only life forms out there

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on June 05, 2021, 05:43:47 PM
And it's so easy for the mind to be tricked. For example sleep paralysis.. a lot of people think there are aliens who abduct them, but it's probably just all a creation of the mind. Because every culture will have a different 'monster' visiting them at night and in the USA this monster is more likely to be the Alien 👽 because of the movies.
You've never lived in America so you can't tell us what we do and do not see over here.

Cowboy Nine

And I truly believe this planet is literally HELL. We just don't know it.