Chloe Performs “Cheatback” on Jimmy Kimmel

Started by JCJ 🪐, March 29, 2023, 02:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Ulysses

This BITCH. Good song and she performed it so WELL.

Annie

It's not the most original song but it's a nice melody, I just wish she had different songwriters because these lyrics don't match the vibe of the song at all. This could have been a meaningful song like Irreplaceable or No air, but Bey gives her too much freedom sometimes..

/.\

FRANCE

Quote from: Annie on March 29, 2023, 08:29:10 AMIt's not the most original song but it's a nice melody, I just wish she had different songwriters because these lyrics don't match the vibe of the song at all. This could have been a meaningful song like Irreplaceable or No air, but Bey gives her too much freedom sometimes..

My thoughts exactly 💯

This roll out is a fool too. Just tossing out random songs out there at this point hoping something will stick it seems.

Eh...

I have a feeling her album is going to sell on the same line as a CXH album or possibly just a little better but people are still gonna say she's a flop and shouldn't went solo yet
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cowgirl

Quote from: Eh... on March 29, 2023, 09:16:35 AMI have a feeling her album is going to sell on the same line as a CXH album or possibly just a little better but people are still gonna say she's a flop and shouldn't went solo yet
Honestly, yea. Ig people were expecting Chloe to have a blockbuster debut because of the hype but in reality, it's going to be on par with CHX which is fine.

Cowboy Nine

March 29, 2023, 09:59:31 AM #10 Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:59:38 AM by Nine
This is corny

tatts! throw it back!

:omf:

RAY7

I like this. The lyrics are definitely for her age group which is fine, and she sounds good

Nonchalantboi

This is cute and it's for ppl her age so I'm cool with that. I also love In Pieces

:gorlonfire:

🔥🔥🔥

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

There's nothing wrong with this song  :plzstop:

It's just generic.

Ulysses

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on March 29, 2023, 01:16:14 PMThis is cute and it's for ppl her age so I'm cool with that. I also love In Pieces

:gorlonfire:
Nobodi! WHERE. THE. FUCK. WERE. YOU??