Miley Cyrus Performs On NBC

Started by JRocka, June 01, 2016, 05:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Miley Cyrus performed several throwback hits on Maya & Marty. Cyrus was one of several celebrity guests featured on the very first episode of NBC?s new variety show hosted by Martin Short and Maya Rudolph, but she, in typical Cyrus fashion, stole the show.
The Dead Petz singer, dressed in a pantsuit and top hat, started out with a cover of Leonard Cohen?s 1988 hit ?I?m Your Man? before stripping off her pants to sing Peggy Lee?s 1962 tune ?I?m A Woman? with assistance from Rudolph. Watch:
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]
Miley's voice is so dope her lower register >>>>>>>>>>>>  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: this performance was so good!  :stressed:

Vonc2002

I just watched this today, I liked it..............the show that is. Miley is MEH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Miley slayed vocally tho...i like the performance! Vonc u don't like Miley?

Vonc2002

not really no. Ive liked a couple of songs
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

MosDef

I love her lower register.
when she gets loud, her vibrato gets a bit quivery.

that bangerz album>>>>>>

Jon

She's so talented. People harp on her image too much. :(

JRocka

Quote from: Jonovan on June 01, 2016, 05:14:05 PM
She's so talented. People harp on her image too much. :(
!!! i said that awhile back all crazy antics aside this girl blows vocally when she wants to