HONESTY HOUR: Have you ever hooked up w/ a friend or family member's man/woman?

Started by MAY, July 14, 2016, 04:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Yes. My friend wanted me to see if thier boyfriend would cheat on them...and well things got carried way LMAO. I felt horrible after.

GRAND

Quote from: FAM? on July 14, 2016, 04:30:19 PM
Yes. My friend wanted me to see if thier boyfriend would cheat on them...and well things got carried way LMAO. I felt horrible after.
you didnt feel bad when you saw that dick in front of your face though, did you fag?

:hmph:

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: GRAND on July 14, 2016, 04:33:20 PM
you didnt feel bad when you saw that dick in front of your face though, did you fag?

znznznnzjzjs

I ended up falling in love with the guy and our relationship was TERRIBLE, karma is a bitch.

DVDDY.

Lol yea but it was by accident. Got drunk...best friend's ex gave me head in the bathroom... Felt bad halfway so I stopped him and told my friend the next day. We still cool lol

BigDawg

CHOKE

No

But my friends brother has been hitting me up and he's cute but he looks too much like her.

MAY

I messed around with my friend's man a few times.

We never actually had sex, but we kissed and fooled around several times.

The thing is, I've known him longer than my friend. He & I have been really close friends since way before my friend came into the picture. We were all at the club together one night and he & I had popped a molly. We were chillin alone in a booth in the back of the club and it just happened.  :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

Chameleon

MAY

Quote from: GRAND on July 14, 2016, 04:52:34 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2016, 04:48:25 PM
a few times.

Quoteand it just happened.  :dead:

b

That was the first time. Honestly, it only ever happened when we get fucked up.

I felt bad about it, but they're open. :dead:

It's done now tho.

Kaeli.

Quote from: FAM? on July 14, 2016, 04:35:31 PM
Quote from: GRAND on July 14, 2016, 04:33:20 PM

znznznnzjzjs

I ended up falling in love with the guy and our relationship was TERRIBLE, karma is a bitch.

bbb

Well what happened to tha friend