Keke Wyatt's Crazy Interview: Freaky Fans, Patti Labelle Calling Her a Heifer

Started by silentbx, October 19, 2016, 12:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I remember standing in the record store wondering which one to pick and I'm happy I chose the green red one because this Blue 'world' cd
I think they offered it as a free download, I'm going to search for it

I think the red is the best for this up song

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Oh u put em all there. Im talking bout the bollywood mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2016, 07:51:54 PM
It wasn't the best single :plzstop:
I like the song. I actually life just about every song on the album us except for like one towards the end.

Annie

Omg this Bollywood mess is terrible

All three discs are on Spotify

/.\

Vonc2002

Jon

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2016, 07:53:33 PM
I like the song. I actually life just about every song on the album us except for like one towards the end.
I'm not in the mood to say no?
I never got into that one
I used to like in my car, but now that I hear it I have to admit it is a bit corny.. But oh well

Still a great album (just forget the Blue disc ever existed)

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2016, 07:58:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2016, 07:53:33 PM
I'm not in the mood to say no?
I never got into that one
That is EXACTLY the one :plzstop:
And kinda in my car too

Annie

/.\

Vonc2002

SouravMay

B7