OH YEAH u did say that before  :kii:

MAY

Quote from: imani on November 28, 2016, 04:14:16 AM
Quote from: Chameleon on November 28, 2016, 04:06:29 AM
Quote from: glock on November 28, 2016, 03:57:07 AM
Quote from: Chameleon on November 28, 2016, 03:56:04 AM
Da work of da devil  :uhh:

Dats not normal

U guys never heard about cats turning into humans and vice verse in da carribean and African countries?
no

They aren't evil tho
They are just really introverted and don't take no mess
many accounts of dis

QuoteA cat hit by a motorcycle in Port Harcourt, Nigeria allegedly turned into a middle-aged woman. Good thing there were lots of people around to kill a second cat-person and beat the accident survivor into a confession of witchcraft.

What could be described as a fairy tale turned real on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a cat allegedly turned into a middle-aged woman after being hit by a commercial motorcycle (Okada) on Aba/Port Harcourt Expressway.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that three cats were crossing the busy road when the okada ran over one of them which immediately turned into a woman. This strange occurrence quickly attracted people around who descended on the animals. One of them, it was learnt, was able to escape while the third one was beaten to death, still as a cat though.

According to a source who witnessed what happened, the cat-woman said she and the two other cat-fellows had travelled from Abuja to Port Harcourt to kill three people. ?The woman said they came to Port Harcourt from Abuja and that they came to kill three people. She said they had succeeded in killing two people, but the third person, whom I guess might be a pastor, was difficult for them and that they were preparing to go back to Abuja,? said the source.

Another witness, who gave his name as James, said the woman started faking when she saw that many people were gathering around her. ?I have never seen anything like this in my life. I saw a woman lying on the road instead of a cat. Blood did not come out of her body at that time. When people gathered and started asking her questions, she pretended that she did not know what had happened,? he said.

d

All Nigerians do is lie

:plzstop:

Young