Kwee Of Rap Cardi about to have Mariah, Kim & Missy back on the H-100?

Started by 🦚, February 06, 2019, 12:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on February 06, 2019, 09:20:14 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 06, 2019, 09:13:01 PM
does offset

Well they're married and their relationship isn't a PR stunt to make her seem more relatable to get her street cred so yes   
cardi pussy is eroded and her whole on again off again stint with the nigga is a PR stunt. Offset don't want cardi angelea yee lookin ass cotton valley vadge boy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 06, 2019, 09:25:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2019, 09:21:26 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on February 06, 2019, 09:18:44 PM
Y?all buggin A No No is a bop!!!!

This bitch ability to write over anything atonishes me.

Off with ya head now slithered off the door
Snakes in the grass it?s time to cut the lawn
Ed Scissor hands aka I cut u offf
:flamebroiled:
Firstly, Priscilla renea wrote on this song. Secondly, Y'all really be trying to give that writing  THE MOST
First and foremost who the fuck is that
The girl that wrote this dumb ass song........as well other songs that are ACTUALLY good.  Everyone got an off day tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 06, 2019, 09:22:33 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 06, 2019, 09:17:51 PM
Nicki has a feature with everybody and their mama, Cardi being on a track with 3 Living Legends is dope. Nicki could do that same if he hadn?t burned those bridges a long time ago..
nicki dont need none of these girls for hits
She need somebody cause all her mess is flopping
why hasn't Money hit the Top 10? Chun Li did

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002