The new Lion King Trailer is out

Started by b7, April 10, 2019, 08:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 10, 2019, 09:42:53 AM
Scar isn't it, everything else looks good. They could've kept Scar edy look also.
Well tbh, lions don't really look like scar in real life so  scar looks like a realistic version of the cartoon
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Blamblam on April 10, 2019, 09:59:08 AM
Most of the people who will watch this don't even know who tf Jeremy Irons is
PERIOD  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

He had a great voice for that character but there are definitely others that could give that....... clearly

Vonc2002

Quote from: jaguar. on April 10, 2019, 10:02:24 AM
I just don't see the point. Just update the cartoon a bit.
U don't see the point of doing the movie at all?  U know these live actions are where it's at now.  I've kinda liked all of em

Cowgirl

Jeremy Iron!

You girls just bitch for the hell of it. :uhh:

CHOKE

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 10, 2019, 08:33:56 AM
I must be like the only person who isn't interested in this :overit:

You're not. Watching this trailer was like watching a National Geographic clip to me. This isn't going to do it for me at all.

CREAM.

The first couple of seconds was kinda creepy :diddraispoot:

Blamblam

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 10, 2019, 08:33:56 AM
I must be like the only person who isn't interested in this :overit:

I wouldn't care if Beyonce wasn't involved. I don't care for Disney movies in general.  :omgwatshappening:

Lazarus

Young

Yawl have MASTERED the art of finding anything to complain about 

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 10, 2019, 09:59:18 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 10, 2019, 09:42:53 AM
Scar isn't it, everything else looks good. They could've kept Scar edy look also.
Well tbh, lions don't really look like scar in real life so  scar looks like a realistic version of the cartoon
That's true, but this a CGI movie with singing meerkat's and warthogs. They could've kept at least the look that made scar iconic.

Vonc2002