Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

yummy

Quote from: Phantom on January 01, 2016, 02:07:09 PM
Quote from: itsMista on January 01, 2016, 01:26:59 PM
It was a joke. Just like we joke about Mon sales being 7k on her board. It's just making humor out of a rocky situation. You guys are so  sensitive , geez.

Faggot selling 30K and performing in bowling alleys is what you call a rocky situation. Your OWN TV show with billboards all over the country is a book. Beat it you trolling idiot.

lllkdmddnfmffdfmmmmmm

happ' new 'ear!!

:suplol:

Scott.

January 01, 2016, 03:31:52 PM #92 Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 03:32:10 PM by Scott.
Well you should never expect a lot from a pilot. You're getting a sense of who they are and what they stand for and where they come from. But I did like it though.

I didn't find the gay assistant annoying like you guys did tho. He was actually funny on some parts.

Buy The Stars✨

It seems good.. i think it will get better with a few episodes .. i dont like the gay guy i wish they would have got a gay guy who is flaming! but i get it cause i guess they think its funny

i dont really see pearl as brans best friend lol  she looks too old lol like it could be her mama

SouravMay

It's like a less funny version of the show Telenovela with Eva Longoria.
B7

Jon

I just skipped to the song at the end which slays. IDK about the show. Its not terrible though.

DrewBabyLove

I expected Haneefa to really bring the laughs! Like Kim did on Moesha but that didn't happen. The show I'll get significantly better though. It's only the pilot. Hopefully next season they'll add a live audience.

FINE.

Oh! Just the pilot!

Guys I really hope so because..

Buy The Stars✨

that song sounded like " what do you mean" by justin bieber.. did any one else here that or no

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Herbie on January 01, 2016, 03:45:51 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 01, 2016, 03:44:20 PM
I expected Haneefa to really bring the laughs!
why
cuz shes black? :omgwatshappening:

i think we have watched MOESHA so many times and watched the back and fourths between kim and mo so much that we were expecting that.. but hannah looks to old to be zoes friend.. they need to recast her

FINE.

FRANCE

Brandy looked great. Gonna keep my comments positive.

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: Jonovan on January 01, 2016, 03:39:08 PM
I just skipped to the song at the end which slays. IDK about the show. Its not terrible though.

Thanks for your honesty.

Ulysses

Why don't I see a video link? I click on the "Watch video" and a page comes up with no video. I really wanna hear the song!