Normani - Motivation [Single & Video out now]

Started by GLOCK, August 15, 2019, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: justcommenting on September 17, 2019, 10:21:49 AM
Quote from: COIS on September 17, 2019, 07:22:12 AM
Top 15 on Pop radio is major. Glad 4 her. Hope to see her do more promo n maybe drop an official remix to the song.

Yeah, it's really not. You can go to #1 on pop radio and still not have a top 10 hit just like you can be #40 on pop and have a top 10 hit. Streaming is the best sign of a song's success nowadays. She needs all of the stations to play the song so the streaming audience will grow. I don't see the song being big on urban or rhythmic.

Right. This song would have made sense for a teenage Disney channel kid to do. The video is dope, she can dance but it looks like a grown women playing a high school cheerleader. One minute she wants to look like a young teen and next she is channeling Beyonce. It just doesn't work. Her music isn't great plus she doesn't have personality so the audience want connect to her music either.

FAMÈ

If this song was more age appropriate and less fag-only appealing, it would have been a hit.

Cowboy Nine

None of your favs have even seen the Top 40 of the Hot 100 this year so y'all worry about THAT

fedswatchin

Normani is s youth fountain, giving every bit of penny proud

FAMÈ

Quote from: Nine. on September 17, 2019, 11:26:48 AM
Tinashe hasn't even seen the Top 40 of the Hot 100 this past 5 years so y'all worry about THAT

oh wow

Ndndndndndnd

CHOKE

My faves have multiple #1 albums and singles and didn't struggle like this on their debut mess

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: The Mad Choke on September 17, 2019, 11:47:06 AM
My faves have multiple #1 albums and singles and didn't struggle like this on their debut mess

The lies.

Work It Out flopped hun. lolz.

CHOKE

And tired of the excuses

She performed at the VMAs

Cowboy Nine

FAMÈ

Xndnndnd
all my faves are fucking SHITTING
damn 

Cowboy Nine

🦚

Quote from: brillianica on September 17, 2019, 11:30:10 AM

HOW about you get a damn job and put that 1.29 to her name.

Broke ass.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

reekz

Quote from: brillianica on September 17, 2019, 11:30:10 AM

You think that's cute at 23?