rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by ophmani, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 10:03:55 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 15, 2020, 06:50:58 AM
ffffff

Is that Pooh from the last season of L&HH Atlanta? :x

Yes unfortunately 🥱.     She's tryna transition into a music manager but all she does is throw her husband's name around... so we have issues because I question her managerial skills & practices.
:kii: :kii: :kii:

M-Rocka

January 15, 2020, 10:25:57 AM #271 Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 10:26:23 AM by M-Rocka
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 09:58:40 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 15, 2020, 06:27:54 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 14, 2020, 11:40:44 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 14, 2020, 04:53:24 PM
Oh look we got the insider. Do tell us about all the inner workings of Yovanna's circle

😂 that show I told y'all I was filming.  Yovanna is also a cast member 🙄
You betta provide those receipts! :receipts:

I guess some are use to liars on the board 🤷🏾‍♂️ I ain't gotta lie abt nothing especially Yovanna's wack ass 🤦🏽‍♂️🙃
!!!

Don't feed into it, nothing else to prove hun. :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: 'phil on January 15, 2020, 09:43:40 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 15, 2020, 09:12:41 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 15, 2020, 08:56:37 AM
Quote from: Plastic on January 15, 2020, 08:44:38 AM
Quote from: First Class on January 14, 2020, 10:11:27 PM
Y'all

Did anybody find anything gif worthy from Kenya on this ep?

They shit on Ne' and this angry ass gallop

These unbothered ass sisters. :stressed:
nxnfncndbnccc

They weren't moved one bit!

the hand placements have me screaming

u KNOW they listening to sone bullshit

:dead:
Moose did a whole ass rant about Kenya and kwee was still unaffected.

:ohwow:

Bentley. HARRIS!

ok ... Dondada ... you're kind of draining

and I've really tried to just kinda overlook certain things, but I'm just gonna be straight up and honest about it

nobody got into it with you about what you're doing or what show your on, or Yovanna being on it. It was an isolated thing about a forged ticket to Tyler Perry's event, or something like that.

I just don't like or appreciate this "everybody hating on me" Kip-esque narrative you try to paint here on the board

like for once stop being a victim and take a look at your OWN nasty ass attitude

more than that just LIVE and enjoy the things you're doing. Stop looking for validation or praise from others.

You'll be much happier, I truly believe that and hope that you DO become happy with the things you're doing. If they're big to you! that's all that matters.

M-Rocka

Oh Lord, this is about to be another 20 pages.

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 11:00:13 AM

and I've really tried to just kinda overlook certain things, but I'm just gonna be straight up and honest about it

nobody got into it with you about what you're doing or what show your on, or Yovanna being on it. It was an isolated thing about a forged ticket to Tyler Perry's event, or something like that.

I just don't like or appreciate this "everybody hating on me" Kip-esque narrative you try to paint here on the board

like for once stop being a victim and take a look at your OWN nasty ass attitude

more than that just LIVE and enjoy the things you're doing. Stop looking for validation or praise from others.

You'll be much happier, I truly believe that and hope that you DO become happy with the things you're doing. If they're big to you! that's all that matters.

Boy fuck you!    I guess you didn't see the quote 💁🏾‍♂️ I speak on
Things I know & if I have receipts I provide them if being questioned...  I'm happy with everything I've done & what I'm doing.  I don't need validation from nobody here it's just sometimes you have shut a hating bitch up... this loooooong ass post for what??  Seems like hate to me.  My attitude is always a reaction to someone's cattiness yet that was overlooked to yet again attack me but 1 thing about it I talk back 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
🙄

Plastic.

jshshshsbsbshshsb

Not a forged ticket chile

Here comes the mess

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

msnhshggggggg

The mess is here  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Mrd0ndada

And you  know damn well the debate was if Tyler's event was invite only or could you get tickets.   It wasn't shit abt tickets being forged but anything will do when you're a hating ass nigga... I didn't do shit in this thread to warrant but yet here we are 🤦🏽‍♂️
🙄

reekz

Bent, you really be trying people without them even coming for you or remaining you even exist. If you don't like what he says, ignore him. Like you really just start shit for the hell of it. You're fucking annoying to sum it up. Stay in your fucking lane. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:20:35 AM

Things I know & if I have receipts I provide them if being questioned...  I'm happy with everything I've done & what I'm doing.  I don't need validation from nobody here it's just sometimes you have shut a hating bitch up... this loooooong ass post for what??  Seems like hate to me.  My attitude is always a reaction to someone's cattiness yet that was overlooked to yet again attack me but 1 thing about it I talk back 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
s
wow you're really a dumb ass nigger, and nothing but!  :dead:

Cattiness! shutting hating nigga up! Speaking on the industry!  :kii:

borl nobody cares about a picture with a damn Yovanna  :uhh:
and tbh, I prolly won't watch whatever show you guys are on. BUT that's not hating at all because I'm happy for you beloved.

I even hit you up privately to discuss how you were wrong and asked you to apologize. You didn't do it! And you were actually rude about it then! You just have a bad attitude, eternally, and it's late af

Once again you just came into a thread doing entirely TOO much

I'm just tryna see what we're all supposed to be hating on beloved. I mean, the pictures from ATL venues are very nice and I'm very happy for you. But It's very confusing.

I mean ..... is this because a 'Dada track will NEVER give a Bentley type of vocal over it?  :blink:

cause like ... I'm not being accusatory, I'm just really tryna figure out what you're out to prove .. cause, the anger is really disturbing to me :plzstop:

reekz

Oh, you do the same shit with Kipp. I get it, you're mad because these boys are in the industry circle and you...aren't. Comes off as hate. Well let's be honest...it is hate lol. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:25:26 AM
And you  know damn well the debate was if Tyler's event was invite only or could you get tickets.   It wasn't shit abt tickets being forged but anything will do when you're a hating ass nigga... I didn't do shit in this thread to warrant but yet here we are 🤦🏽‍♂️
Ok 'Dada.. I'm tired of tryna explain this to you :dead:

being a victim is apparently fun and cool! has nothing to do with your NASTY ass attitude at all I guess

anyways .... ... whatevs

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:20:35 AM

s
wow you're really a dumb ass nigger, and nothing but!  :dead:

Cattiness! shutting hating nigga up! Speaking on the industry!  :kii:

borl nobody cares about a picture with a damn Yovanna  :uhh:
and tbh, I prolly won't watch whatever show you guys are on. BUT that's not hating at all because I'm happy for you beloved.

I even hit you up privately to discuss how you were wrong and asked you to apologize. You didn't do it! And you were actually rude about it then! You just have a bad attitude, eternally, and it's late af

Once again you just came into a thread doing entirely TOO much

I'm just tryna see what we're all supposed to be hating on beloved. I mean, the pictures from ATL venues are very nice and I'm very happy for you. But It's very confusing.

I mean ..... is this because a 'Dada track will NEVER give a Bentley type of vocal over it?  :blink:

cause like ... I'm not being accusatory, I'm just really tryna figure out what you're out to prove .. cause, the anger is really disturbing to me :plzstop:

Welllllllll you jumped in my inbox to tell me I need to apologize when I didn't feel like I should.... who are you?  Lol  & I'm not trying to prove anything.   My initial post was my opinion on Yvonna... the same thing that EVERYONE else is doing in this thread abt RHOA giving opinions... it wasn't until another member TRIED to play me as if I'm lying or pretending to be an insider so I decided to post the receipt if I was trying to prove something the receipt would've came first.   You're the 1 in here doing too much 😂 Even when I posted the receipt I wasn't rude abt it
🙄