rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by ophmani, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

M-rocka wait

Do you really wanna go?

fedswatchin

January 14, 2020, 08:20:04 PM #226 Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 08:20:19 PM by First Class
Cause u gon actually need to step up and not cling on a damn reek quote about it

Oaf, you backin up reek's word now? Nah

reekz

Did I lie tho? Ci definitely had more failed relationships than Kenya since 1994. 

fedswatchin

Boy shut yo dumb ass up. Kenya life outside of this show is off the radar because she's a flop and nobody cared before this show

Vonc2002

Quote from: First Class on January 14, 2020, 08:20:04 PM
Cause u gon actually need to step up and not cling on a damn reek quote about it

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
U get on my fckn nerves
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Shut up dipshit

Don't even reply

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2020, 08:26:53 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 14, 2020, 08:20:04 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
U get on my fckn nerves
I just wanna get an understanding tbh

That's 2 counts of Ci shade on rocka's record. He's lookin at a fuckin conviction

reekz

So Vonc you just gone laugh? After all those times I had your back bitch. Lis is a dyke.

reekz

Using this gif all night btw

Cowgirl

Nene was a prostitute stripper when she met her sugar daddy who wound up marrying her. Stop.

Cowgirl

It's really not that difficult to find an old nigger with cancer..

Vonc2002

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 14, 2020, 08:29:01 PM
So Vonc you just gone laugh? After all those times I had your back bitch. Lis is a dyke.

Look,  it's never personal for me...... most times. I can lash and laugh simualtaneously. Lis is funny in-between bouts of corniness. We fighting about it?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

I wanna fight too. Who wants some?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: First Class on January 14, 2020, 08:26:28 PM
Boy shut yo dumb ass up. Kenya life outside of this show is off the radar because she's a flop and nobody cared before this show
sdddddsdsdsdsdsssssddd
S
SS
S
S

SS

And we still don't care tbh. We just care about MESS.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on January 14, 2020, 08:37:28 PM
Quote from: First Class on January 14, 2020, 08:26:28 PM
We just care about MESS.

And that's what she's fucking bringing.