Started by ophmani, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: First Class on January 15, 2020, 10:56:09 PM
Quote from: 'phil on January 15, 2020, 02:00:40 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 15, 2020, 01:19:13 PM
Bent, i honestly didn't see anything the boy did wrong here lol

fggggg yea bent bby, what goin ons
yall gon act like Donda estas don't only post on here when he's promoting or bragging about a new gig?

sssssssss

exactly. it's so funny to me

and it was even obvious what he was gonna do once he caught a slight whiff of shade.

that dumb ass mighty morphin ugly nigger morphed right into "validation mode" with the quicknesss

and a pic with Yovanna had nothing to do with being in her "inner circle". It was a weird flex and I don't really give a fck who doesn't get it.

"Bent is a bully" the going narrative around here, I really don't care who seen it. I seen it and called it out

Bentley. HARRIS!

January 16, 2020, 10:07:27 AM #421 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 10:08:52 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 16, 2020, 08:41:38 AM
Quote from: First Class on January 15, 2020, 10:42:31 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:43:07 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 11:20:35 AM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 11:00:13 AM
ok ... Dondada ... you're kind of draining

and I've really tried to just kinda overlook certain things, but I'm just gonna be straight up and honest about it

nobody got into it with you about what you're doing or what show your on, or Yovanna being on it. It was an isolated thing about a forged ticket to Tyler Perry's event, or something like that.

I just don't like or appreciate this "everybody hating on me" Kip-esque narrative you try to paint here on the board

like for once stop being a victim and take a look at your OWN nasty ass attitude

more than that just LIVE and enjoy the things you're doing. Stop looking for validation or praise from others.

You'll be much happier, I truly believe that and hope that you DO become happy with the things you're doing. If they're big to you! that's all that matters.

Boy fuck you!    I guess you didn't see the quote 💁🏾‍♂️ I speak on
Things I know & if I have receipts I provide them if being questioned...  I'm happy with everything I've done & what I'm doing.  I don't need validation from nobody here it's just sometimes you have shut a hating bitch up... this loooooong ass post for what??  Seems like hate to me.  My attitude is always a reaction to someone's cattiness yet that was overlooked to yet again attack me but 1 thing about it I talk back 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
s
wow you're really a dumb ass nigger, and nothing but!  :dead:

Cattiness! shutting hating nigga up! Speaking on the industry!  :kii:

borl nobody cares about a picture with a damn Yovanna  :uhh:
and tbh, I prolly won't watch whatever show you guys are on. BUT that's not hating at all because I'm happy for you beloved.

I even hit you up privately to discuss how you were wrong and asked you to apologize. You didn't do it! And you were actually rude about it then! You just have a bad attitude, eternally, and it's late af

Once again you just came into a thread doing entirely TOO much

I'm just tryna see what we're all supposed to be hating on beloved. I mean, the pictures from ATL venues are very nice and I'm very happy for you. But It's very confusing.

I mean ..... is this because a 'Dada track will NEVER give a Bentley type of vocal over it?  :blink:

cause like ... I'm not being accusatory, I'm just really tryna figure out what you're out to prove .. cause, the anger is really disturbing to me :plzstop:

Welllllllll you jumped in my inbox to tell me I need to apologize when I didn't feel like I should.... who are you?  Lol  & I'm not trying to prove anything.   My initial post was my opinion on Yvonna... the same thing that EVERYONE else is doing in this thread abt RHOA giving opinions... it wasn't until another member TRIED to play me as if I'm lying or pretending to be an insider so I decided to post the receipt if I was trying to prove something the receipt would've came first.   You're the 1 in here doing too much 😂 Even when I posted the receipt I wasn't rude abt it
I didn't say that because I thought you were lying but moreso cause it's a kii to see ya fight to the death to prove your celebrity status. I wanted to see your anger level... rise. And it did

I posted a pic.   Lol @ fight to the death.
it's about what you GIVE 'Dada
stop acting fckn stupid  :uhh:

you are a grown ass nigger and giving this "oh coy! don't know what I do!" shit is LATE

you gave a whole color purple "all my life I had to fight" yawl thought I was lying speech attached to the receipts that proved NOTHING about being in Yovanna's inner circle

and I don't mind calling it out
:scrumptious:

like .. you REALLY should stfu this morning
but feel free to pop off so I can finish my leftovers

reekz

Wow! What a fucking hater lol

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 16, 2020, 10:02:26 AM

yall gon act like Donda estas don't only post on here when he's promoting or bragging about a new gig?

sssssssss

and it was even obvious what he was gonna do once he caught a slight whiff of shade.

that dumb ass mighty morphin ugly nigger morphed right into "validation mode" with the quicknesss

and a pic with Yovanna had nothing to do with being in her "inner circle". It was a weird flex and I don't really give a fck who doesn't get it.

"Bent is a bully" the going narrative around here, I really don't care who seen it. I seen it and called it out

It's only a weird flex to someone that's enamored by it... you see you're the only one reacted this way.   😂  I never claimed to be in her "inner circle" but I'm filming a show with her & I know enough to know she & her team are wack af & I commented because I can & who's gonna check me?  all y'all gon do is be mad & fume.   I'm STILL gonna post wtf I want, when I want.     It's funny you think I need validation from a punk that will NEVER be the same rooms as me 😂 the fact is the person the pic was intended for thought I was just talking & trying to do what some do here & that's act like their in the know & not really be... TRUTH is niggas is jealous & mad I can speak & back it up with receipts 😂😂😂😂😂😂    I'm really like that!  Now what are you doing with your life? cause I'm living my dreams. 
🙄

M-Rocka

reekz

Lord thought you two ended this yesterday. Stop dragging this...Bent got tf touched already bby...leave it alone, you won! Leave on a high note. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

January 16, 2020, 11:01:12 AM #426 Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 11:02:20 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 16, 2020, 10:42:00 AM

sssssssss

It's only a weird flex to someone that's enamored by it... you see you're the only one reacted this way.   😂  I never claimed to be in her "inner circle" but I'm filming a show with her & I know enough to know she & her team are wack af & I commented because I can & who's gonna check me?  all y'all gon do is be mad & fume.   I'm STILL gonna post wtf I want, when I want.     It's funny you think I need validation from a punk that will NEVER be the same rooms as me 😂 the fact is the person the pic was intended for thought I was just talking & trying to do what some do here & that's act like their in the know & not really be... TRUTH is niggas is jealous & mad I can speak & back it up with receipts 😂😂😂😂😂😂    I'm really like that!  Now what are you doing with your life? cause I'm living my dreams.
sssss

the truth IS you will NEVER be in the room with me because I'm in the room with the ppl with the money to fund the things you do. But your nasty ass attitude will always LIMIT you to sharing rooms with a damn Yovanna. Enjoy that.

Cause you can't name a time a board member has posted a youtube channel, album, artwork or ANYTHING, and Bentley isn't the first member buying it or subscribing and supporting

I big up EVERY member here that shares their mess, in General Discussion and out.

You don't know shit about me because I don't NEED your validation for my accomplishments because flexing is for the 90's babe.

I've managed and funded somebody who has a better career musically than you  :dead:
I'M the nigga in the rooms you NEED to know. The thing about me is, I'm not fake, and I don't like ppl with your kind of attitude. Thinking superficial shit like a pic with Yovanna is getting you somewhere in life. You looked a damn FOOL replying to Talisa with that pic. Your response was expected dummy, all things given, Talisa >>>> you.

TBH we all know this show isn't going anywhere but down the drain.
Phaggity frail ass nigga don't you EVER try me again.

reekz

After I exposed Bent, it came out that he just like mess hun. That's why Scotty is in here like "What did he do Bent? I don't see nothing". Kinda how Remy did Nicki. 

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 16, 2020, 11:01:12 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 16, 2020, 10:42:00 AM

sssssssss

sssss

the truth IS you will NEVER be in the room with me because I'm in the room with the ppl with the money to fund the things you do. But your nasty ass attitude will always LIMIT you to sharing rooms with a damn Yovanna. Enjoy that.

Cause you can't name a time a board member has posted a youtube channel, album, artwork or ANYTHING, and Bentley isn't the first member buying it or subscribing and supporting

I big up EVERY member here that shares their mess, in General Discussion and out.

You don't know shit about me because I don't NEED your validation for my accomplishments because flexing is for the 90's babe.

I've managed and funded somebody who has a better career musically than you  :dead:
I'M the nigga in the rooms you NEED to know. The thing about me is, I'm not fake, and I don't like ppl with your kind of attitude. Thinking superficial shit like a pic with Yovanna is getting you somewhere in life. You looked a damn FOOL replying to Talisa with that pic. Your response was expected dummy, all things given, Talisa >>>> you.

TBH we all know this show isn't going anywhere but down the drain.
Phaggity frail ass nigga don't you EVER try me again.

Well what happened with your music since you're the power that be & all that? 😂
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

ohhhh ... :dead:

so that's what this is about

a 'Dada track ... don't give a Bent' vocal

and you're PISSED

it's cool girl ... keep cooing over those tracks! it's cute!

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 16, 2020, 11:08:49 AM
ohhhh ... :dead:

so that's what this is about

a 'Dada track ... don't give a Bent' vocal

and you're PISSED

it's cool girl ... keep cooing over those tracks! it's cute!

On your life I didn't know you sing or whatever until you mentioned that yesterday.   You brought up so much unrelated shit yesterday that I KNOW it's jealousy 😅 
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

wow ... the stupidity is skrong
... it's hard to even go back and forth with you

you just mentioned where my recordings were ... that's how I know you just talk out of your ass  :dead:

I never said I was a singer, recording, anything like that. You imagined that to fit this jealous narrative that ain't going nowhere
:freewilly:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!