Wow. The true story behind Merlin Santana's death.

Started by Herb., February 07, 2016, 12:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

February 07, 2016, 01:00:05 PM #15 Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 01:02:25 PM by Herbie
I remember when I was like 14, freshman in high school
one of my friends who lived in the neighborhood (who went to the same school w/ me) threw a rock into my grandmother's house because he didn't like something I did.

I called up my older cousin, who I knew was into the streets, and told him what happened
he came by and I went outside to his car to talk him about it.
he told me that once everything went down, that once the police came knocking to make sure I keep my mouth shut or else he'd be looking for me. :dead:

Even though I was FURIOUS that he had the nerve to break my grandmother's window, I knew that once my cousin said that, he was going to do something very very bad to my friend's house and family. I called it off.
Probably one of the best decisions I made in my life. So she was old enough to know what the fuck was going down.

But that's the difference between someone who is upset but isn't a cruel person to a person who is heartless and dangerous.

Lazarus

February 07, 2016, 01:26:41 PM #16 Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 01:26:57 PM by Smoove Jones
His death always didn't add up to me until TV One aired his segment on a show.

BigDawg

Lazarus

BranLover

Wow. So senseless. Never expect a man to love on you after letting him hit the 1st night!

downtownbrown

Sad.

This may not be the popular opinion, but...yeah. ALWAYS follow the golden rule and you avoid mess like that. Treat others well and with respect. This is a clear reminder. You never know where their heads are...

Marilyn

There are 5 parts of the TV One Documentary - Celebrity Crime Files. This is the conclusion.

Inject My Lips

Quote from: downtownbrown on February 07, 2016, 01:53:11 PM
Sad.

This may not be the popular opinion, but...yeah. ALWAYS follow the golden rule and you avoid mess like that. Treat others well and with respect. This is a clear reminder. You never know where their heads are...

I agree, in no way did he deserve this but it could possibly have been avoided.

RekeRig

ch. he just shouldn't have slept with her but there's No way to really avoid it after making that choice. at SOME point, she would've had this done to him either way

The moment she didn't get her way, whether it be the next day or next month, she would've done something crazy IMO

Herb.

i doubt he thought deeply about it
i mean he was probably used to just sleeping with women and keeping it moving
he was foine, and popular :dead:

he was just being a man. unfortunately it cost him his life.

CHOKE

guys she technically was raped. She was only 15  :ohwow:

Still sad tho.

Scott.

She should've gotten way more time than this due to the fact that she's the one who orchestrated everything

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG on February 07, 2016, 04:16:52 PM
ch. he just shouldn't have slept with her but there's No way to really avoid it after making that choice. at SOME point, she would've had this done to him either way

The moment she didn't get her way, whether it be the next day or next month, she would've done something crazy IMO

i totally agree with this
BRANDY