Gaga getting ready for vocal performance of her life

Started by zeytoven, February 07, 2016, 06:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Cartierline

Gilgamesh.

February 07, 2016, 07:21:43 PM #47 Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:21:57 PM by Gilgamesh.
This Barbra Streisand vocal ff
It seemed kinda forced but there's no denying that she's a good singer. I enjoyed it, for the most part.

whatever

zeytoven

Fucking kiltd it but hand motions at the end got too corny n over the top for me. Like give me vocals n punch sis

One Of Those Nights.

EVERYONE is saying how epic that was. It was incredible and LIVE. Any opinion less is hating.

FINE.

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on February 07, 2016, 08:53:51 PM
EVERYONE is saying how epic that was. It was incredible and LIVE. Any opinion less is hating.
wow yeah!

Vonc2002

Quote from: imaan. on February 07, 2016, 08:19:15 PM
Quote from: whatever on February 07, 2016, 08:17:34 PM
Her performance has no replay value

NONE.
AT ALL! It seemed forced and extra as fck, but thats her................and why I dont like her btw
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

One Of Those Nights.

h

JD

If you google Lady Gaga, all you see is how epic her rendition was. Yall some haters

Vonc2002

are we not allowed to not like it :uhh:
I thought it sucked. from the operatic shit, to the forced singing, i didnt like it...........PERIOD! :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2016, 09:45:05 PM
I thought it sucked. from the operatic shit, to the forced singing, i didnt like it...........PERIOD! :hmph:

Woah sis.
:calmdownsis:

Let's talk about how good Anti is then. We agree on that. Work is gonna be her next #1 when the video drops!

Vonc2002

Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on February 07, 2016, 09:49:19 PM

Woah sis.

Let's talk about how good Anti is then. We agree on that. Work is gonna be her next #1 when the video drops!
wow, YEA! :ohwow:

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2016, 09:49:59 PM
Quote from: One Of Those Nights. on February 07, 2016, 09:49:19 PM

Woah sis.

wow, YEA! :ohwow:

I'm secretly hoping she beats Mariah for most #1's by a female!

Glenda