I STILL stan for this damn song!!!!!

Started by Corporate Cannibal., December 05, 2016, 10:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

I miss this kinda production.  I wish it kinda makes a come back a bit.  I still think this song would
Slay radio is someone else was to sing it now lol

yummy

I got a crib to go to...that I got myself straight outta high school! LMAO!

:feelinmyself:

Harlem

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 05, 2016, 11:13:21 PM
I got a crib to go to...that I got myself straight outta high school! LMAO!

:feelinmyself:

That line was my SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
:blessed:

MelMel

ssw4919

Vonc2002

December 05, 2016, 11:53:53 PM #21 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:54:22 PM by Vonc2002
Im stanning. This shit still goes tf off.  :gorlonfire:
Brandi was so beautiful to me.  I really hear what brandy was saying about Rodney taken the sound he created with her and passing it out like govt cheese.  Its like i hear her on this mess or sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Bran got the petty ass upperhand running to timbaland tho :kii: I can't stand her

RAY7

Gilgamesh.

Shamari killed that bridge!

withoutyewoahhhhhh

:flamebroiled:

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

December 06, 2016, 02:08:40 AM #27 Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 02:09:24 AM by Vonc2002
Im fckn HOLLERING :kii:
Between lookn a fool and like REALLY treating this like a performance, im done. she still sounds damn good tho

Vonc2002

Guys did we know she was married to ron from new edition/BBD? :-o
[instagram]
[/instagram]
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 06, 2016, 01:59:52 AM
Cash put me on to this

:gorlonfire:
I kinda like this.  This album didn't come out, did it?  Maybe i should listen